Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February 2018 Loaders - Ready for change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LinderLou - thanks for asking, I'm doing great! On P4D23 and am down from my LIW by .2 oz's!! I'll see my Dr next week and get prescription for R2; gearing myself up (mentally) to be as committed and focused as I was in R1. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Comment

• Hi everyone! I would say Happy Tax Day, but that's not until tomorrow. I did get everyone's forms filed and payments made today though, just in case tomorrow becomes completely crazy!

D11 of my P3 restart and right at the top of my window again. I've basically been too busy to eat every couple of hours for a few days. Let alone have time to cook! We're living off of left overs, but we're planning a nice steak dinner tomorrow (Not a steak day, I hope).

Good news is the eczema is almost completely gone, bad news is seems like arthritis is flaring up in one of my big toes. I could barely walk yesterday and finally took an Aleve. This morning it is a little better, so I'll keep taking that for a few more days.

OK, off to do some much neglected filing and heat up something for dinner! Have a great week everyone!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
      Pre-HCG SW: 175
      Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
      R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
      R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
      R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
      R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
      Currently P3/P4
      LinderLou

Comment

• Hi Guys! Sorry was busy at work and doing chores and stuff. Starting 2nd week of P4 and doing well. I've actually kept going down with low a few days ago of 167.4 and today 169.4 so still bouncing around a bit. I'm scared to ratchet up my carbs at all till I'm more stable...though I really do want a slice of Pizza :-)

Tracy - Potato chips fried in Bacon fat!? I can feel my artery's closing off just thinking about that! Are they good?

JGD - Hope things are well

Janet - Keep up the good work!

Linderlou - Sorry your having grief, I think the P3 extension will help though!

Comment

• AK - Sounds like you're doing great! Pizza - funny story, I tried a slice (just the toppings) several months ago and it just tasted greasy to me. 30 minutes later, it worked better than magnesium, TMI. I have had no desire for pizza since, and I don't miss it one bit The longer P3 is making me more stable and comfortable. Really, the only extra carbs I've added between rounds is indulging in crab-stuffed mushrooms (I know they use breadcrumbs as filler), sweet potatoes, a slice of toasted sourdough bread. Even with those only once a week. It seems to work out.

Potato chips fried in bacon fat sounds delish! Even better if it was sweet potato chips! Fat doesn't clog your arteries... We've just been brainwashed to believe that. I've been reading more and more articles about the real cause, such as this one. Just sayin'...
          https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319967.php

I also bought this great book by Ken D. Berry, M.D. called "Lies My Doctor Told Me". It is an eye opener and an easy read. Dr Berry also has a bunch of YouTube videos on the same topics as the book. I have enjoyed learning his point of view.

Janet - Did you start R2 yet? Are you going to jump on the April or May thread, or stay here?

Tracy - You've been quiet too.

Just - Hoping you're doing well.

Everyone, have a fabulous week! Keep up the good work!

Currently P3/P4
          LinderLou

Comment

• Linderlou - I'm still lingering here for now. The nurse practitioner who introduced me to HCG, and is monitoring my progress, likes to draw a Lipid profile after P4 and before starting a new round. Since I'm at work at 6 am it's a bit tough for me to find a time to stop by and have that done. I get off work at 2:30 pm but that's a bit long to fast (even though I did so on my one and only "steak day"). I'll make it work somehow though before Tue of next week because I'd like to load for R2 next weekend. My P4 is still going well though, hope R2 goes just as smoothly. Happy Wednesday everyone!

Comment

• I'm here! Guilty of lurking. I enjoy reading about everyone's progress. Still bouncing around my LIW, and not stressing about those minor inflammations. P4 is an informative process for me, I had a delicious spoonful of peanut butter today. Curious as to how that effects me tomorrow. Stay tuned.
              "The only thing stopping you is you."

Comment

• Happy Friday Ladies! I've been lurking as I journey along in P3 and P4. I completed 3 weeks of P3 and 5 1/2 weeks of P4 now. I'm at 1.6 lbs above my LIW which I am very pleased with! I had one steak day in P3 (day 8) and have been doing great since then. I'll be going to the pharmacy this afternoon to pick up my HCG (nasal spray) and will load over the weekend for R2 (low carb -high fat-no sugar). Tomorrow I'll prep my foods for next week, can't wait to get started!!! I've gotten so many compliments the last few weeks, has been a great motivator as I get my head right to "do this again". I'll join the May thread to keep myself accountable - Good Luck to All of You!!!

Comment

• Howdy Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well as summer approaches. I seem to have actually stabilized at 168-169 so that works out well to have a nice round # like 170 and above as my "trigger" After not being able to confirm calories in rum punch I made my own. Came out awesome at 1153 cal for 48oz pitcher!! well mystery solved why I gained lol!

- Janet hope next round goes well for ya'...summer is almost here!

- Hi Tracy, glad your doing well. I've sworn off Peanut butter ANY amount no matter how small = 1lb gain minimum

- GD Hope things are well

- Linderlou Howdy!

Comment

• Hello February Losers!

Hi AK - thanks for checking in. I thought everyone had gone their merry way... So good to keep a connection! This last year has been a whirlwind of change for me, staying in touch with this little group helps me stay focused on managing and maintaining a normal weight. Thanks for your support!

Peanut butter is not my friend either, unfortunately. I used to think of it as a "healthy treat" but didn't realize how sensitive I was to it. I have a jar of cashew butter here, but have been skeered to try it. Now that I am well into P4, I need to put on my big girl pants and just have some.

Janet - I see you started a new round. Hope it is going well for you!

Tracy - You've been so quiet. Hope all is well with you too.

Just - Thinking of you and hoping you are all healed up by now.

AFM: P4D12 or so (I lost track when I reset P3) Still right at the top of my window, but feeling much more stable now. I had a sweet potato, actually a yam, last week and it didn't seem to affect me. I think in this P3, I ramped up the calories too fast just because I thought I had it all figured out. Well, not so much. In the future (hoping for only one more round) I will ease into P3 a little more gently so I don't have to fight to stay in my window so hard. At this point I have stopped obsessing about tracking every piece of food that goes in my mouth and it seems to be working. I am happy that I can eat regular food and participate in everyday activities again

DH is doing great. We go for his 6 week post-op tomorrow. He is back to almost full activity again, but is very mindful of straining his back by picking up things that are awkward or too heavy. He has had NO pain at all since surgery and we are both so grateful for that. It was a real eye opener to both of us that we aren't 30 anymore! He is also much more comfortable asking for help - a big step in not hurting himself in the future

Everyone have a great rest of your week!

Currently P3/P4
                    LinderLou

Comment

• Hey friends, I'm lurking, nothing much to report here other than a recent diagnosis of diverticulitis. Ouch. But I'm recovering well. I've stepped away from the scale during the bout, there was so much inflammation and I had no appetite, I figured any number was a wonky one.

I'm loading the end of May for a 30 day round in June for the last 10-15 and hopefully a cushion.

This has been a peaceful maintenance, I've tested a lot of different startches, not many sugars, and found I can enjoy them occasionally with some scale upswing but that subsides in a day or two. And I enjoyed that peanut butter! I made some cocoa crack and poured it into mini parchment cups and added a little dollop of organic peanut butter and popped them in the freezer. Keeps me out of my sons Moose tracks ice cream!

Linder, AK, thanks for checking in, glad to hear all is well. I try to read the forum everyday. With all the new posts, it's hard to keep up. I usually stick with the loaders and the loser thread. I don't think I've logged off officially in a year!

Comment

• Originally posted by tracy View Post
                        Hey friends, I'm lurking, nothing much to report here other than a recent diagnosis of diverticulitis. Ouch. But I'm recovering well. I've stepped away from the scale during the bout, there was so much inflammation and I had no appetite, I figured any number was a wonky one.

I'm loading the end of May for a 30 day round in June for the last 10-15 and hopefully a cushion.

This has been a peaceful maintenance, I've tested a lot of different startches, not many sugars, and found I can enjoy them occasionally with some scale upswing but that subsides in a day or two. And I enjoyed that peanut butter! I made some cocoa crack and poured it into mini parchment cups and added a little dollop of organic peanut butter and popped them in the freezer. Keeps me out of my sons Moose tracks ice cream!

Linder, AK, thanks for checking in, glad to hear all is well. I try to read the forum everyday. With all the new posts, it's hard to keep up. I usually stick with the loaders and the loser thread. I don't think I've logged off officially in a year!
                        Thank you for the update, its always nice to hear good things about others success ESPECIALLY in the maintenance. PB2 is a good peanut butter alternative that you may potentially fit into your hcg diet (if you follow the 2.0 version). I wish you much success in the up coming round!!
                        Professional Weight Loss Coach at Diet Doc and Official Coach for Hcg Diet Info Forums.

At Diet Doc, we support the original protocol, but also specialize in customizing the overall plan based on individual height, weight, activity level, and other factors. We have many clients that love the simplicity of the Dr. Simeon's plan, and are happy to support whichever approach helps you reach your weight loss goal.

Comment

• Thanks James and welcome to the forum! It's always appreciated to have another coach around here.

I have tried the 2.0 before and loved it, I did seem to have trouble managing cravings, especially alcohol, in that round. I'm not sure if it was my mindset or the menu allowances. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Comment

Thanks James and welcome to the forum! It's always appreciated to have another coach around here.

I have tried the 2.0 before and loved it, I did seem to have trouble managing cravings, especially alcohol, in that round. I'm not sure if it was my mindset or the menu allowances. Do you have any thoughts on that?
                            Not sure honestly, I know some experience this and others dont. If it becomes a huge issue, consider using an appetite suppressant like LDN, Oxtocin, or contrave.
                            Professional Weight Loss Coach at Diet Doc and Official Coach for Hcg Diet Info Forums.

At Diet Doc, we support the original protocol, but also specialize in customizing the overall plan based on individual height, weight, activity level, and other factors. We have many clients that love the simplicity of the Dr. Simeon's plan, and are happy to support whichever approach helps you reach your weight loss goal.

Comment

• I'm very surprised with your reply. I've always heard advisement against using appetite suppressants because it masks true hunger and can lead to improper dosing, especially too high of a dose and then you're losing muscle and not losing abnormal fat.

Comment

I'm very surprised with your reply. I've always heard advisement against using appetite suppressants because it masks true hunger and can lead to improper dosing, especially too high of a dose and then you're losing muscle and not losing abnormal fat.
                                I agree with Tracy. Very surprised that a coach would recommend an appetite suppressant on this forum.

Currently P3/P4
                                LinderLou

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse