Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2018 Loaders - On a mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there Janetlaff, how is your weightloss going? I have struggled today... i had to bake cupcakes for my daughters bake sale. I did not eat a cupcaje bit did have a spoon of icing! So annoyed with myself since i have been so good so far. Hopefully ot wont affect my loss tomorrow.

Comment

Hello everyone. I started my 2nd round p2d1 last Friday the 11th. My 1st time with hcg was through a clinic here in GR,MI that costed @1,000$. The guidelines were quite different than the actual protocol. I lost 21 lbs in 3wks but then stopped and gained it all back since then. I'm having the same problem as I did on my first round, I have not gone one full day without eating or drinking something I shouldn't. I do great all day then somehow convince myself whatever it is isn't a big deal then feel horrible about it after but keep doing it the next day. I was so determined starting out that I would take full advantage of this time and now I realize I'm wasting my chance again and basically canceling out all my diligence during the day.
      I haven't weighed myself since the morning of p2d1, (wich was 224) but I will tomorrow morning, as I'm planning to every 7 days. So I'm not sure how I've done but regardless if I do still loose I know it could've been more if I hadn't cheated daily. I'm planning to stick with 500vlcd and approved food per protocol but have ended up closer to 700-750 with my night cheats. Drinking plenty of water, no exercise added yet cuz I've been pretty weak and lots of dizziness. I'm not super hungry,not really even having cravings of any kind, I think my dose is good ,I think besides the extra nightly cheat the only problem I might have is not eating enough protein.
      I'm 5'4" and my whole life-up until I turned 30, six years ago,got married, and got sober-I have always been between 115-130lbs. I have almost 100lbs extra weight on me. Besides being uncomfortable and always feeling weak and lethargic,it's incredibly depressing. I feel like a blob when I look in the mirror, I have a hard time getting up of the couch or a sitting position on the floor and I basically live in sweat pants. I'm sure everyone here suffers from similar things ,I just am so overly aware of it all the time.then I have lived the last 6 years knowing I needed to change to get myself healthy again but I just keep on eating the ice cream! I'm also on methadone maintenance program, wich generally causes extreme sugar cravings and so makes it worse. I don't think there is even any advice anyone can give besides just do what you know you are supposed to.. because I do know. I just seem to always rationalize why it's ok to eat a couple of the baby's french fries, or a bite of the kid's pizza,ect. I don't know . I guess I just wanted to vent my frustrations with myself. Thanks for all of your posts. I really love reading everyone's stories anyway,i will continue trying to follow through.

Comment

Its not too late to turn things around. Constant cravings can be a sign of a dose too high, but you seem to think your dose is OK. But let's explore that anyway. What dose are you taking? You say you are not super hungry, but can you describe the hunger and when it hits you?

One thing that could possibly help with the nightly cravings is L-glutamine. An 1/8-1/4 tsp of the powder dissolved under your tongue can dull sugar cravings in about 10 minutes. You could give that a try.
        At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
        Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Hi Leez & Everyone, Don't know if you remember me or not, but I was in your group a couple of years ago and dropped out because of some upcoming family events. I originally started HCG about 5 years ago can't remember and lost to my goal weight. I maintained that weight for about 3 years then due to bad eating habits I let myself get out of hand and backup to where I started. Then I started again with another round and was loosing wonderfully (thats when I joined your group, Leez) and then I just quit due to the family events. I maintained where I was(even tho it wasn't goal) until some work issues and the death of my grandson started me on a downward spiral of all kinds of anxiety and depression. I am not one of those who doesn't eat when depressed or anxious, I the one that eats anything that doesn't move for 3 seconds 24/7. So my weight got out of control. I tried to loose with many other diets. Until finally I said enough is enough and I ordered my HCG and started again. My husband and I are both doing it together. I am 63 and he is 70. We loaded May 14 and 15 and As of this morning, I am down 8 lbs and he is down 8.6. I am doing protocol except I am mixing vegetables, but only when having a salad. If I forget to eat lunch then I up my protein when I do eat. If I see a stall or weight slowing too much I will stop mixing. I already have a monkey wrench thrown into my round. A friend from church invited us to dinner tonight. We will only eat that meal today then I will drink one of Jenns "diet cheat smoothie" when we come home. Sunday is Potluck at church, but we are having a salad buffet so I should be good, if not I'll drink another "cheat smoothie" then start Monday with strict POP for a few days. After these two bumps in the road we should be smooth sailing for the rest of our round.
          Pat

Comment

Got home from the dinner last pm. They had served Smoked spare ribs, baked potatoes and mixed vegetables with carrots and cauliflower. DH and I shared a potato, had cauliflower from the mixed veggies and of course had 2 sections of smoked spare ribs. When we got home we had a "green monster detox cheat smoothie" and water. This am I was down 1 lb and DH down 0.6, I know that tomorrow is another day, now lets get thru the potluck at church today and see how we do.
            Pat

Comment

Wow, what happened to the group. I feel like I've been deserted. Any way Monday I woke up 1 lb heaver, was expecting more. Ate very clean Monday and today was back down a pound. Today has been a good day also, will see what the scale says tomorrow. So far I am down 9 lbs in 7 days, DH down 8.8. Hopefully we will have no more hiccups in this new journey.
              Pat

Comment

As always if there is anything that the staff at Dietdoc can help with, please let me know Best of luck to you all!!
                Professional Weight Loss Coach at Diet Doc and Official Coach for Hcg Diet Info Forums.

At Diet Doc, we support the original protocol, but also specialize in customizing the overall plan based on individual height, weight, activity level, and other factors. We have many clients that love the simplicity of the Dr. Simeon's plan, and are happy to support whichever approach helps you reach your weight loss goal.

Comment

Hell-o out there any members in this group????? Oh well, I have lost a total of 12 lbs in 10 days. I'll just keep on keeping on!
                  Pat

Comment

That is awesome progress, RV. You are doing great!
                    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Good morning! I'm loading today and tomorrow, so I suppose I can close out this May thread with you, Pat! Once the June lovelies thread opens up, you'll find me there. You are doing very well!

My menu so far, English breakfast tea with cream, an egg, cheese and bacon sandwich on Ezekiel sprouted bread. And then I have to hit the grocery store, boy why did I pick a holiday weekend to do this? It's going to be nuts out there! I'm making chocolate cheesecake cake today with almond flour and xylitol. My goal is to stick to P3 foods so I don't get that 8-10 lb inflammation gain.
                      And I have a carton of 5% full fat fage to use up. I make fake frosty's with organic cocoa, more xylitol, FFF and ice. Very yummy.
                      what I really really want is lasagna! Maybe use eggplant instead of noodles? Any suggestions for substitutions appreciated!
                      "The only thing stopping you is you."

Comment

Happy loading, tracy! I think loading over an eating holiday is a great plan. It gives you a great motivation to avoid the really bad stuff, but the freedom to have some of what you really want.

I make lasagna with eggplant. You can do it with zucchini slices too. To keep it from getting watery, slice your vegetable into 1/4 inch thick "lasagna noodles", salt and spray with olive oil and roast on parchment paper in a 400 degree oven until browned. Then assemble the lasagna. You can also just make a lazier casserole of all the layered lasagna fillings and dish it up over spaghetti squash that you've dressed with oil, garlic, and parmesan/romano.

Comment

I decided to start Loading a bit earlier than planned... so this morning I had avocado toast on sourdough... with a side of oreos. lol I haven't had an oreo in years!!!!
                          Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. I'm currently following the original protocol with Hcg injections, excited to lose the baby weight in the next 2 rounds!

Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
                          My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
                          Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Comment

I used zucchini and sure wish I had read your post first, Leez! It was soupy but delicious. I think my whole load could consist of this pan of lasagna!
                            "The only thing stopping you is you."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X