Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August Loaders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August Loaders?

Anyone planning to load the begining of August? Let's do it together!
    ~M
    Starting weight: 214.1
    Week 1 Phase2: 205.7 (8.4lb loss)
    VLCD#8: 205.0 (.7 lb loss)
    VLCD#9: 203.3 (1.7lb loss)
    VLCD#10: 203.3 (0.0lb loss)
    VLCD#11: 202.6 (.7lb loss)
    VLCD#12: 200.6 (2.0lb loss)
    VLCD#13: 200.6 (0.0 lb loss)

SubQ injections.

Hi!

I am going to be loading this weekend. Round 2 for me. I seem to be making it a loading week and I have stayed away from the scale. I am afraid to look. There is something about starting a diet that sets me off to eat more. Not good after all the hard work I did in Round 1. Anyway I am looking forward to some good results and this will be my last round. Wherever number on the scale I end up with will be good. I hope to do a short round but after this week's damage it may be a little longer.

I hope more of you out there will jump on board this weekend.

Comment

Me too, loading this weekend. My clothes are so tight and I am ready to start!!! Round 2 for Sunshine, hopefully you can keep us on track.

Comment

I am also loading this weekend! August 1st will be day 1 on P2 for me. This will be R2 for me too. Did R1 with drops and this time I’m using pellets.

Sunshine: I know just what you are saying. I have eaten the last two days like I am already loading. I actually thought about starting my HCG tomorrow since I am so into the loading. LOL

Comment

Great to have you on board ladies as it is very helpful to have support and share success on the forum. I am psyching myself up for this round. After a week of indulgences I am almost there. I know when I actually start to load with my drops that I am just going to feel awful, which will make the first few days of VLCD all the more easier. One would think loading would be fun but it is actually hard to eat once you start the hcg. Go figure.

I lost 20lbs last round and maintained up until this past week and half. I am not even going to weigh myself until after my 2 load days. I will blame the weight gain all on the loading. Ha! I know though that it will all come once I start the VLCD.

I came back from holidays and had a scale where I was and maintained quite easily the whole time I was away, even on P3. When I got home the battery on my scale had died and for one reason or another I just let things slide. It's no excuse but not weighing myself everyday is not a good thing. I can feel that I gained which is why I am scared to look at the damage. Like not looking is going to make it not real!!! Ha! I am also heading into TOM which may be part of the reason for feeling bloated. Listen to me with the excuses! LOL. I do run on!

Happy loading everyone! For those that are doing this for the first time the better you load the less hunger you will feel in the first few days of the VLCD.

Comment

YAY! Some buddies! I am actually starting my loading on August 3rd. My 35th birthday. This will be my first round and I'm nervous and excited. I have studied, researched and read pounds and inches to death. I'm going to be doing subq injections. I have about 60 lbs to go to make goal weight, so I'm gearing up for three rounds total. I've been overweight for the last ten years and am at my heaviest ever right now. I tend to fluctuate up and down 20 lbs and I would like to get past that 20 and go down further. Good Luck Ladies, glad to have some people to share my journey with.
            ~M

SubQ injections.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshinehcg View Post
              Hi!
              I seem to be making it a loading week and I have stayed away from the scale. I am afraid to look.
              I know what you mean Sunshine, I've been planning this diet for a month and it has been loading month I swear. I'm fat-rationalizing it with the thought of I wont crave all of the things I am eating once I start the diet if I have them now.

SubQ injections.

Comment

I hear you missstrawberry about having a loading month. I swear it is that we have been conditioned after years of failed diets to eat before the famine! LOL. I think most diets do put us in starvation mode so thus this crazy mindset.

You are going to love the results you have once you start hcg. What you lose is actually easy to maintain if you keep an eye on what you are eating and watch the scale. I think I went a bit off this week as I knew I was beginning another round and it would come of soon, that and I let pms get the better of me. The protocol does require discipline however if you follow it as it is written you will have great results and you will have lots of support here along the way.

I am getting excited now for round two!

Comment

so, speaking of protocol are you strict protocol or a little rogue? I plan on eating strict protocol, I don't want to do anything to derail any successes I might have.

SubQ injections.

Comment

I am new to this too, but like you I have been reading up on it for a while and I am so ready. I'm not a vegetarian but I only eat meat a few times a week and usually only chicken or turkey. I have been reading all of the vegetarian forums and believe it or not, they do loose alot of weight. I will try to stick as close to protocol as I can but I am going to have a daily protein shake in place of one of the meats.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee J A View Post
                      I'm not a vegetarian but I only eat meat a few times a week and usually only chicken or turkey.
                      oooh that will be interesting, I haven't really ventured into the vegetarian forum posts but I'm curious to find out how it works out for you.

SubQ injections.

Comment

I stick quite close to protocol as it works. Why mess with a proven thing?

Comment

I am doing my official loading, (after too much "pre-loading") on August 1st and 2nd, along with my first injections. I welcome the process and look
                          forward to changing my diet and looking, and hopefully feeling better...Love having others doing it at the same time...
                          url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weF9cGS/]

[/url]

Comment

I'm loading this weekend too! I actually started last night with a big ribeye, avocados, and grilled eggplants. My load strategy is basically extra fatty P3 with some carbs. I still cant believe how little I think of carbs now that I have one round under my belt. I made some white choc. macadamia cookies last night and I haven't felt like eating them yet.

I did my first injection this morning. It was weird because it was a little harder to pinch a nice fatty roll to inject and the skin felt firmer - resisted the needle a bit. Last time I remember it was like sticking warm butter...lol & ewww!

I'm still unsure if I'm doing strict protocol or going a little rogue. I didn't always stay under 500 calories last time and I started adding a little bit of coconut oil to my meals (and stubborn dry skin spots) the last week of P2. I also mixed veggies, sort of, by eating a salad with tomato or cucumber and counting them as a fruit.

Its good to meet you all! Its so much easier to do this when you have like-minded people to talk with.

"A desire presupposes the possibility of action to achieve it; action presupposes a goal which is worth achieving." -Ayn Rand

R1: -26 lbs | R2: -22.8
                            LIW: 187.4 | LIW: 166.6

R3 Preload: 172
                            Week 1: -5.8 lbs
                            Week 2: -3.0 lbs
                            VLCD15: 167.0 (+1.8)
                            VLCD16: 165.8 (-1.2)
                            VLCD17: 166.0 (+0.2)
                            VLCD18: 166.8 (+0.8)

Comment

Welcome everybody! I am headed to the city market downtown this morning to grab some fresh fruit and veggies and prepare for my week. Wednesday cannot come soon enough for me. I am more excited that I will be starting this diet that day than the fact that it will be my birthday!

SubQ injections.

Comment

Working...
                              X