Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 4th Loaders..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 4th Loaders..

HI is anyone stating loading July 4th? If you are can we start a new group here for support? Let me know in the next day or two.
    I'm looking forward to my third round on hcg - hoping to lose another 15 pounds or so this next round.
    Happy July 4th Week!
    Kelly

R1P2 start - 173.0
    R1P2 LIW - 157.2
    TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
    R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P2 WEEK 1 = 151.0 - 143.0 ( -8.0 )
    R3P2 WEEK 2 = 143.0 (-0.0) I deserve that!

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
    R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

Hi Kelly! Well we'll be back on P2 together at the same time
    I just had a really terrible P3: gained 7 lbs in 17 days, could not stabilize at all. Since my R2 was hHCG (no immunity issues), I am going ahead and bending the rules by hopping right back into P2 after only 17 days off. Today is VLCD #4 for me. I am following protocol absolutely perfectly this time to make sure that I am able to stabilize this time. It was a terrible mistake to cheat on coconut oil and coconut butter during my R2 P2. I certainly will not do that again.
    Also, I have never eaten the melba in P2, but I am beginning to wonder if it is somehow an important part of protocol. I am gluten intolerant, so I am making some quinoa crackers to eat in place of melba. I will start adding those today, since I just made them last night. I am also eating all my P2 food in exactly 2 meals: lunch & dinner (noon and 5 PM) as Dr. Simeons specifies. In the past I have broken my food up throughout the day.
    Have you eaten your melba in past rounds?
    I might not post every day because I find that the forum becomes too much of addiction and too time consuming for me, and also it encourages me to cheat when I read about so many people on the forums cheating all the time. If people start posting about their cheats I may just have to stay away, LOL.
    I'm happy to be sharing R3 P2 with you! I had not expected to be doing it at the same time as you, but I just had to put an end to my gaining on P3 and my inability to stabilize. I was getting SO depressed and upset with myself! It was really horrible.
    5'4", goal 120
    R1 Corion subQ 2/10/12 159.5
    17 lbs/39 VLCD (.44/day) LIW 142.5

R2 hHCG 5/3/12 start weight 146.5
    14.5 lbs/36 VLCD (.40/day) LDW 132

R3 hHCG 6/27/12 138.5
    8.5 lbs./23 VLCD LDW 130

Comment

Hi I start loading tomorow July 3 Im starting round 2 !!

Comment

Yeah -welcome, I am so excited to get going again. I have really had a pretty hard time in P4, I seem to do well as long as I stay in P3, but as soon as I try to add starch or any flour, I'm doomed. I am starting back in p2 on the upside of P4 - I think I will start about .5 over LIW.
        Kundalini - I am so with you too. I am not going to do any cheats 100 % protocol on this round also - I don't like reading all about people cheating either as I think it kind of defeats the purpose, everything in the protocol seems to be for a reason. I hope I do even better not allowing cheats at all.

I want to change my life, and one thing that entails is learning to have a healthy relationship with food :-) I use it to soothe so many things going on in my heart :-( That needs to change.

Kundalini: I am sorry for your struggles but very proud of you getting back on it. As long as we never give up I think we'll get there! I am so much like you on some things about the protocol - I don't usually eat my melba because it seems to make me very hungry when I do. So I usually skip it. I don't usually check in every single day either as I find it hard to keep up. I am going to try to weigh a bit less this round also - I want to behave without my doing it for the reward of the scale - I want true health, and to one day be free from emotional eating - Weight loss Apocolypse has woke me up, in order to find true freedom from diets ( one day ) I must deal with my real trouble ( emotional eating).. I'm soooo glad your here you are such an encouragement to me!!

Melaniet: Welcome to P2 again - I am basically loading on July 4th but kind of starting now - I am mixing tonight Yeah!! Can't wait to get losing again. I still have about two rounds left to do. I'm looking forward to being a support to one another! Welcome, come share in the journey!

R1P2 start - 173.0
        R1P2 LIW - 157.2
        TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
        R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
        R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

Comment

Hi everyone, Im joining too, I followed Kellep here, I'll be loading with kellep on the 4th, it's so good to be part of a team and it makes me accountable. This is my 2nd round, I had alot of ups and downs on my 1st round on p2 and did a extremely long 50 day round, but I did hit my first small goal weight, I did great on p3 and stablized, but then blew it on p I can't have starches,sugars or gluten, Ive gained 7 lbs since my last LIW. Well Good Luck to all of us! Niane

Vlcd 1 164.8
          Vlcd 2 164.0 (-0.8)
          Vlcd 3 164.2 (+0.2)
          Vlcd 4 164.0 (-0.2)
          Vlcd 5 163.6 (-0.4)

Comment

Originally posted by Kundalini View Post
            Hi Kelly! Well we'll be back on P2 together at the same time
            I just had a really terrible P3: gained 7 lbs in 17 days, could not stabilize at all. Since my R2 was hHCG (no immunity issues), I am going ahead and bending the rules by hopping right back into P2 after only 17 days off. Today is VLCD #4 for me. I am following protocol absolutely perfectly this time to make sure that I am able to stabilize this time. It was a terrible mistake to cheat on coconut oil and coconut butter during my R2 P2. I certainly will not do that again.
            Also, I have never eaten the melba in P2, but I am beginning to wonder if it is somehow an important part of protocol. I am gluten intolerant, so I am making some quinoa crackers to eat in place of melba. I will start adding those today, since I just made them last night. I am also eating all my P2 food in exactly 2 meals: lunch & dinner (noon and 5 PM) as Dr. Simeons specifies. In the past I have broken my food up throughout the day.
            Have you eaten your melba in past rounds?
            I might not post every day because I find that the forum becomes too much of addiction and too time consuming for me, and also it encourages me to cheat when I read about so many people on the forums cheating all the time. If people start posting about their cheats I may just have to stay away, LOL.
            I'm happy to be sharing R3 P2 with you! I had not expected to be doing it at the same time as you, but I just had to put an end to my gaining on P3 and my inability to stabilize. I was getting SO depressed and upset with myself! It was really horrible.
            Hi I loaded over the weekend so today is my VLCD1 I would love your recipe for the quinoa crackers I'm also wheat sensitive..this is my second time around lost 40 lbs in 09 and did well keeping it off but stopped watching what is was eating and gained it back I think the wheat was the worst part this time I will follow the prodicol to a T especially in P3 thanks
            releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
            2 load days
            restart 7/2
            w/load 188.2
            P3 17 days 172
            p2 172 load
            p2 171.4 load
            p2 D1 171.6
            p2 D2 170.6
            p2 D3 169.4
            p2 D4
            p2 D5
            after 79 days Releana
            last drop weight 165.8
            started p3 on Wed 9/21 17 days
            restart p2 VLCD Wed 10/10/12

Total released 22.4 lbs
            Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
            swimming down stream!

Comment

HI Niane & Realeasing lbs - love your name! Welcome back to P2.. Well almost anyways.
              Last night I mixed my hcg and took my first shot this morning when I woke up - I decided to up the strength this time to 175 iu's - I'll see how that goes. What is everyone else doing as far as dosage? My last round I did 125 and think that I did have some hunger issues so I'm hoping 175 is perfect. That give me enough for about 28 days - that should be plenty.

Well my resolve this round is to follow it to a T, I have no desire to cheat and for the most part I find it really sets me back and others I've seen try to get away with it - the truth is there is just no getting away with it. Which is one of the reason I just do shorter rounds, I seem to fade on my resolve after about 3 weeks.
              So I won't risk cheating. I want to see what the results compare to by not cheating one bit this round. I usually always sneak creamer - that is my weakness. So since It is summer I think I will switch to green tea and flavored stevia drops for my coffee for this round - see if it makes a difference?

Tomorrow is my first day of loading but today I was already up 5 pounds from LIW - so not good!! But I have been eating starch and grains and now I know for sure - I just can't and it won't be a part of my future life. I have to accept that and just move on! The trouble is I want to still eat those things, but my body responds negatively every time I try. So next P4 I need to find some good alternatives.
              Kundalini: I know you eat gluten free so yes any recipes you can share with us would be awesome!

Good luck on our journeys and Happy Tales I hope.
              Kelly

R1P2 start - 173.0
              R1P2 LIW - 157.2
              TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
              R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
              R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

Comment

Hi everyone, WHOOO, did I gain last nite, I tried pizza and blew up 3 lbs this morning and my fingers are so swollen that I had to put ice on them, Ive been out of my Armour thyroid med's for 3 day's now, Walgreen's had to order it, and I feel crappy, can't wait to start p2 and feel good and most of all, get rid of all this excess weight Ive gained in p4

Kellep, I also mixed last night and Im going take my first shot this afternoon but man I don't want to gain anymore during the loading day's, Im up to 159 this morning and my LIW was 150, so I pretty much have been loading this week. We have got to get this party started ASAP. I also invited Antionette to join the thread, but I don't think she has got the message yet, for I sent it late last nite.

Vlcd 1 164.8
                Vlcd 2 164.0 (-0.8)
                Vlcd 3 164.2 (+0.2)
                Vlcd 4 164.0 (-0.2)
                Vlcd 5 163.6 (-0.4)

Comment

Originally posted by niane View Post
                  Hi everyone, WHOOO, did I gain last nite, I tried pizza and blew up 3 lbs this morning and my fingers are so swollen that I had to put ice on them, Ive been out of my Armour thyroid med's for 3 day's now, Walgreen's had to order it, and I feel crappy, can't wait to start p2 and feel good and most of all, get rid of all this excess weight Ive gained in p4

Kellep, I also mixed last night and Im going take my first shot this afternoon but man I don't want to gain anymore during the loading day's, Im up to 159 this morning and my LIW was 150, so I pretty much have been loading this week. We have got to get this party started ASAP. I also invited Antionette to join the thread, but I don't think she has got the message yet, for I sent it late last nite.
                  Niane: I want pizza so bad too, and I feel exactly like you do. I think I have loaded enough this past weekend already. I need the hcg to catch up though. So what I am doing is still eating high fat, but not eating tons or anything> I think I will be fine and if not I will suffer through the hunger. I've alreay gained 5 pounds this past week I think that is enough :-)
                  So I hear you kiddo - lets get this ball rolling again!!
                  What is your dosage this round?
                  Kelly

R1P2 start - 173.0
                  R1P2 LIW - 157.2
                  TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
                  R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
                  R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

Comment

Hello All

This is Round 3 for me
                    Pre Load: 184.8 (Started Loading 6/28/2012)
                    End Load: 189.8 (Ended Loading 6/30/2012)

7/1/2012 - 7/7/2012 =
                    7/8/2012 - 7/14/2012 =
                    7/15/2012 - 7/21/2012 =
                    7/22/2012 - 7/28/2012 =

NO HCG 500 7/29/2012 =
                    NO HCG 500 7/30/2012 =
                    NO HCG 500 7/31/2012 =

Here goes I wish us all the best of luck and stay on protocol.

Comment

Hey gals. I am loading tomorrow, too, ready for my 2nd round. Only took a 5-week break, due to scheduling... and it's not as if I could stop losing on P3 in any case. Might as well have an excuse to lose weight.

Will be loading paleo-only - mainly trying to cram more fat in there. No reason to mess with sugar and carbs when my body is so ecstatic to be off that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Kellep View Post
                        Niane: I want pizza so bad too, and I feel exactly like you do. I think I have loaded enough this past weekend already. I need the hcg to catch up though. So what I am doing is still eating high fat, but not eating tons or anything> I think I will be fine and if not I will suffer through the hunger. I've alreay gained 5 pounds this past week I think that is enough :-)
                        So I hear you kiddo - lets get this ball rolling again!!
                        What is your dosage this round?
                        Kelly
                        Im going to start with 200iu, that's what my dosage was last round and then adjust if need be, I finally got my armour thryoid med today after not having any for 3 day's, I already feel better. I went a bought my fresh veggie's today, so Im all set to go for vlcd's again

Vlcd 1 164.8
                        Vlcd 2 164.0 (-0.8)
                        Vlcd 3 164.2 (+0.2)
                        Vlcd 4 164.0 (-0.2)
                        Vlcd 5 163.6 (-0.4)

Comment

HI Sweetiepie and Alil,
                          Welcome to July 4th Loaders. I was wondering if anyone out there was loading on the holiday and there sure is. I'm glad we will be in this all together now.
                          We are all pretty close to just starting P2 - some a few days in and some starting loading now. Good luck to all of us on our journeys!

R1P2 start - 173.0
                          R1P2 LIW - 157.2
                          TOTAL LOSS - 15.8

R2P2 start = 159.0
                          R2P2 LIW = 145.0

R3P3 WEEK 4 = 141.0
                          R3P2 RESTART = 145.0

TOTAL LOSS =

Comment

Me! I am starting a round!
                            I have been on and off Hcg for a long time. It seems to get harder as I go along.
                            I won the Biggest Loser Contest at Work, 207 Buckeroos... Yeppers!
                            I won the Second Biggest Loser contest, 150 this time! Yeppers!

Comment

Well, I am loading today, but no holiday for me - I am in Germany. Nevertheless, eating all the stuff that I will miss the next 4-5 weeks: smoked trout, ground beef, salmon... ooh, I gtta throw in some broccoli or cauliflower, too! In any case, just had a weird breakfast of left-over döner kebab (meat and veggies only, and really just a tiny left-over) and smoked trout. Now finishing it off with berries....

First vial is mixed, first injection done - let the fun begin!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X