Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Journey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the time being I am going to stay on Keto.. it is working for me, as long as I can continue to maintain I will stay on it. If that changes I will try something else.....

Comment

Newcomer, like super new, but also super excited. Saturday was my first day on the VLCD and I have dropped 6.4 pounds in four days. I have been feeling slightly hungry, but I think my body is adjusting and I am feeling less hungry and more empty, if that makes sense. Interestingly this diet so far has really made me re-evaluate my relationship with food. For example, in the past I've often equated that empty feeling with hunger.
      Male, 32 years old, 62, HCG shots, Goal Weight : 225
      Round I - 2018 334lbs (after load) ~ (Start 4/28/18)
      Week 1 Losses (5/6/18): 316.2lbs (-17.8)
      Week 2 Losses (5/13/18):
      Week 3 Losses (5/20/18):
      Week 4 Losses (5/27/18):
      Week 5 Losses (6/3/18):
      Week 6 Losses (6/10/18):
      Week 7 Losses (6/17/18):

Strive For Progress, Not Perfection

Comment

A little hunger is normal the first week. It sounds like you are doing great.

Good observation about hunger. In P3 it is important to know your hunger signals to help you navigate the stabilization period where quantities are unlimited.
        At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
        Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X