Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please post your daily vegetarian menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nari1208 View Post
    why not try carrot or mushroom soup?
    Why are you making suggestions that are not suitable for Phase 2? Mushrooms and carrots are NOT on the permitted list for Phase 2. You seem not to have read the HCG protocol.

Doing it vegetarian-style!

R1/P2 - 12.6kg loss

Comment

Originally posted by Cinnamon Blue View Post
      Why are you making suggestions that are not suitable for Phase 2? Mushrooms and carrots are NOT on the permitted list for Phase 2. You seem not to have read the HCG protocol.
      Oh, i am sorry about that.... But I like your set of recipes.. I'll try searching for good recipes that could help...
      my favorite spot

Comment

Here's what was on my menu today:

Lunch
        1 egg + 3 egg whites

Snack
        1 orange

Dinner
        1/2 scoop Jay Robbs vanilla whey protein powder
        8 frozen strawberries
        dash of milk
        1/2 cup of water

Snack
        Zucchini (seems not to have slowed me down)

Comment

This is my todays menu for a day!
          One cup cooked soybeans.
          One cup (cooked) broccoli.
          tortilla.
          15 grapes
          One-eighth of a medium avocado
          Being Vegetarian is good thing ! keep it up

Comment

Have any of you guys/girls ever tried Green smoothies... first off I have to be forthright and admit that do not adhere to the strict hcg protocol (although I have now lost 13lbs in 17 days)... but what I wanted to share is that when I first started my hcg diet I also introduced green smoothies into my diet as a breakfast supplement... I add about a 1/4 cup of baby carrots, 1/4 cup of broccoli, 1/4 cup of Kale and 1/4 cup of tomatoes (cut in quarters) plus 1/2 cup of water, then smooth it out in my Ninja machine for about 30 seconds (doesn't taste that great but what the hang)....

...All I can say is that I feel a million bucks and my dry skin on my face (which I've had for my entire life) has completely vanished... I am absolutely stoked at how wonderful I feel and my husband keeps telling me that my complexion is glowing

Has anybody else intoduced green smoothies with their HCG diet plan?
            Last edited by Tania; February 8th, 2013, 11:56 AM.
            Attention Canadians - DO NOT Pay Customs Brokerage, Duty and Shipping Fees... Buy Direct and Save at: HCG Canada

Comment

I use:

Quorn
              Morning Star
              Boca
              Lightlife

I do not eat the corn dogs, chicken nuggets, or anything else that seems carb heavy or sugar heavy - but I do eat chicken patties by Boca that are 'breaded'.

I also like Trader Joe's Chicken-Less and Beef-less strips - a whopping 20 grams of protein per serving!

I eat asparagus, cucumber, green beans (rogue) spinach, broccoli (rogue)
              I don't eat carrots, potatoes, or corn

I also have a yen to try a Butternut Squash fried up like french fries. Has anyone tried this? Lots of starch and sugar so i probably cant have it, but its so good! Im nervous to try it though.

I have strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, apples, and cantelope. I'm slightly allergic to oranges and I dislike grapefruit. Also I've eaten grapes and cherries. To h** with protocol! Hah! I need SUGAR! fruit sugar is better than nothing.

I was eating cocoa crack for about a day, but found that the coconut oil wasnt helping.

I eat eggs. I eat nonfat chedder cheese and cottage cheese and even fat free cream cheese.

I eat Parmesan and Romano even though it says not to. Im a cheese JUNKY. and Feta (Fat free)

I limit all these though - eggs, cheese. I only eat them once or twice a week.

Once in a while I indulge in a sugar free popsicle.

Pickles are a nice 0 cal food.

Yeah, its TOUGH getting the protein. I have been drinking a strawberry chocolate water shake made with Whey Protein (Chocolate flavor) That's another 25 gs of protein, but its high in calories so its hard to do every day. Basically, I've never gone under 600 cal a day and I've lost 16 lbs in four weeks. I cheated quite a bit the first few weeks though. I've been good this week except not tonight! Tonight I've totally eaten way more than I should, but its almost my TOM and I know that's why. Im trying to drink lots of water.

Ugh. Truth is Im about ready to throw in the towel on this diet and just go have a bag of chips! But I wont. Day 26 and having a hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly Read View Post
                I use:

Quorn
                Morning Star
                Boca
                Lightlife

I do not eat the corn dogs, chicken nuggets, or anything else that seems carb heavy or sugar heavy - but I do eat chicken patties by Boca that are 'breaded'.

I also like Trader Joe's Chicken-Less and Beef-less strips - a whopping 20 grams of protein per serving!

I eat asparagus, cucumber, green beans (rogue) spinach, broccoli (rogue)
                I don't eat carrots, potatoes, or corn

I also have a yen to try a Butternut Squash fried up like french fries. Has anyone tried this? Lots of starch and sugar so i probably cant have it, but its so good! Im nervous to try it though.

I have strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, apples, and cantelope. I'm slightly allergic to oranges and I dislike grapefruit. Also I've eaten grapes and cherries. To h** with protocol! Hah! I need SUGAR! fruit sugar is better than nothing.

I was eating cocoa crack for about a day, but found that the coconut oil wasnt helping.

I eat eggs. I eat nonfat chedder cheese and cottage cheese and even fat free cream cheese.

I eat Parmesan and Romano even though it says not to. Im a cheese JUNKY. and Feta (Fat free)

I limit all these though - eggs, cheese. I only eat them once or twice a week.

Once in a while I indulge in a sugar free popsicle.

Pickles are a nice 0 cal food.

Yeah, its TOUGH getting the protein. I have been drinking a strawberry chocolate water shake made with Whey Protein (Chocolate flavor) That's another 25 gs of protein, but its high in calories so its hard to do every day. Basically, I've never gone under 600 cal a day and I've lost 16 lbs in four weeks. I cheated quite a bit the first few weeks though. I've been good this week except not tonight! Tonight I've totally eaten way more than I should, but its almost my TOM and I know that's why. Im trying to drink lots of water.

Ugh. Truth is Im about ready to throw in the towel on this diet and just go have a bag of chips! But I wont. Day 26 and having a hard time.
                Have you tried fat free greek yogurt? Its high in protein like cottage cheese but lower in sodium. I am not a vegetarian but I do eat a vegetarian lunch usually on most days. I also have a Jay Robb protein shake made with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and frozen strawberries in my vitamix so it tastes like a shake...sooooo good!

Comment

Originally posted by Cinnamon Blue View Post
                  If you want to get very technical, a lot of the things people are posting on here are not on the original HCG protocol. Protein shakes, zucchini, soy products, etc.

Please don't be so harsh on people when they're only trying to help
                  New round! VLCD #1: 04/16/18

Starting weight: 159.2
                  Current weight: 149.2
                  LDW: 148.0

Goal weight: 130 - 135

Comment

Jay Robb Shake Question

Originally posted by hCGNewbie09 View Post
                    I just use Jay Robb Whey Protein Shakes:

25g protein (per scoop) - allowance for hCG diet is 60-75g per day
                    1g carbohydrates
                    0 fat
                    0 trans fat

Since I'm in P2 I only have tea (or coffee) for breakfast. And then I either have a protein shake or 1 whole egg + 3 egg whites OR some cottage cheese for lunch, dinner or both. Also I drink at least 2 litres of water per day and just go walking for at least 1/2 hour at least 3 times per week after work. I'm currently at a stall, but at least I'm not gaining
                    What are you mixing into the shake? I'm sure that juice is not allowed but what about skim milk? I'm starting this weekend and want to be sure I do it right! Thank you

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X