Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing pics of what the same weight can look like

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing pics of what the same weight can look like

I found these before and after pics pretty amazing. All the women in them went on a fitness program and obviously reduced fat and increased lean muscle. The following is from Instagram posts with the hashtag #screwthescales

sameweight.jpg

Because of the way we lose weight with HCG, we get similar results as we lose fat but retain our muscle. And observing the HCG waiting times between rounds mean that our skin shrinks as we do. I know that I am thinner now at 135 than when I was 115-120 in college, a weight produced by lots of starvation. Thank you HCG!

I wanted to post this in the success forum for those who have a set number in their mind as a goal weight. Please let yourself revisit that on your HCG journey. You may find that you look wonderful at a higher number because of the kind of fat loss HCG produces.

I know if I dieted myself back down to 115, I would look emaciated now. And yet, when I was that weight, I still had jiggly fat and thought I needed to lose more. I can wear some of those old college clothes now at 20 pounds heavier, and they are roomy.

I've been maintaining (with a few interventions) since 2012.
    My highest weight was 235. HCG helped me lose the last 75 of those 100 extra pounds.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
    Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

You are definitely right Leez. I have maintained in the same range as the first photo group (145-147), and my body looks trim and muscular like the after photo - even though I'm in my mid 50s. I love HCG to, since it makes you look like you've worked out to get your body in shape, yet your face still looks healthy.

Comment

I wrote a post on this a few months ago. I have always been fascinated by just how far the scale can vary for actual pounds vs. mass. I remember seeing Tyra Banks on tv proudly proclaiming she weighs over 165 pounds fitting in her "skinny jeans" and I loved that. What fat mass looks like, vs. weighs.
      Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. I'm currently following the original protocol with Hcg injections, excited to lose the baby weight in the next 2 rounds!

Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
      My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
      Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Love this!

Comment

Here is a pic of me, I am 180lbs 5'7". Weight is such a deceiving thing. IMG_3789.JPG
          Attached Files
          Professional Weight Loss Coach at Diet Doc and Official Coach for Hcg Diet Info Forums.

At Diet Doc, we support the original protocol, but also specialize in customizing the overall plan based on individual height, weight, activity level, and other factors. We have many clients that love the simplicity of the Dr. Simeon's plan, and are happy to support whichever approach helps you reach your weight loss goal.

Comment

Wow, that just inspired me to go to the gym tonight! lol
            Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. I'm currently following the original protocol with Hcg injections, excited to lose the baby weight in the next 2 rounds!

Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
            My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
            Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X