Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subcutaneous Injection Mixing Instructions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subcutaneous Injection Mixing Instructions

Subcutaneous Injection Mixing Instructions: Post updated for 2018
    4-13-2018 - Updated sources and added help links //Leez

Buy HCG and Supplies for mixing: Buy Hcg Injections Online - These U.S. Hcg sources include all correct mixing supplies with their Hcg kits.

Mixing and Subcutaneous Injection Instructions
    These mixing instructions are based on advice from the veterans on the HCG Diet Info Forums (many thanks to them!!) and additional information found on the main site here.

Initial Information:
    • Treat the HCG gently – no shaking, or dropping the bottle.
    • Keep all forms of HCG refrigerated – even the powder. HCG doesn’t like heat and why take the chance of it getting damaged due to heat.

Mixing Instructions:
    The mixing formula is below all the mixing instructions. The mixing formula can be tweaked based on the amount of Hcg to be injected each day.

Powder Mixing Instructions:
    1. Gather materials & wash hands. Place a clean paper towel on your work surface.
    • Vial of HCG powder
    • Vial of Bacteriostatic Water
    • Mixing vial
    • Mixing syringe
    • Alcohol wipes
    2. Take the lid off the vial of HCG powder and the Bacteriostatic water
    3. Wipe the top of the vials with an alcohol wipe
    4. Open the mixing syringe and draw the suggested amount of bacteriostatic water based on the table below:

Amount of HCG in Vial; Amount of bac water to draw for mixing vial; Amount of bac water for HCG vial

5000iu; 9 cc/ml; 1 cc/ml
    10,000iu; 19 cc/ml; 1 cc/ml

5. Inject the bacteriostatic water into the mixing vial (not into the HCG vial)
    6. Draw 1cc of bacteriostatic water out of the bacteriostatic water vial
    7. Slowly inject the 1cc of bacteriostatic water into the vial of HCG powder
    8. Remove the syringe from the HCG powder vial
    9. Gently roll the vial of HCG between your hands to mix. DO NOT SHAKE.
    10. Draw all the liquid from the HCG vial
    11. Slowly inject the HCG into the mixing vial
    12. Remove the syringe from the mixing vial
    13. Gently roll the mixing vial between your hands to mix. DO NOT SHAKE.
    14. Wrap the mixing vial in aluminum foil to keep light away from the HCG and store it in the refrigerator.

Injection Dosage:
    Regardless of what size of HCG vial you started with (5000 or 10000) the table below shows how much should be injected for the dose you select. Note: The reason the original size vial does not matter is because we have diluted the HCG in the same ratio with the bac water.

HCG Dose Injection Amount
    125iu = .25 or 25 on an insulin syringe
    150iu = .30 or 30 on an insulin syringe
    175iu = .35 or 35 on an insulin syringe
    200iu = .40 or 40 on an insulin syringe

Liquid Hcg Mixing Instructions:
    1. Gather materials & wash hands. Place a clean paper towel on your work surface.
    • Vial of HCG powder
    • Vial of Bacteriostatic Water
    • Mixing vial
    • Mixing syringe
    • Alcohol wipes
    2. Take the lid off the vial of HCG liquid and the Bacteriostatic water
    3. Wipe the top of the vials with an alcohol wipe
    4. Open the mixing syringe and draw the suggested amount of bacteriostatic water based on the table below:

Amount of HCG in Vial; Amount of bac water to draw
    5000iu; 9 cc/ml
    10,000iu; 19 cc/ml

5. Inject the bacteriostatic water into the mixing vial (not into the HCG vial)
    6. Draw all the liquid from the HCG vial
    7. Slowly inject the HCG into the mixing vial
    8. Remove the syringe from the mixing vial
    9. Gently roll the mixing vial between your hands to mix. DO NOT SHAKE.
    10. Wrap the mixing vial in aluminum foil to keep light away from the HCG and store it in the refrigerator.

This is an excellent video that teaches you how to keep vial pressures equalized as you mix your solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB0yLPJf5h4

Hcg Injection Dosage:
    Regardless of what size of HCG vial you started with (5000, or 10000) the table below shows how much should be injected for the dose you select. Note: The reason the original size vial does not matter is because we have diluted the HCG in the same ratio with the bac water.

HCG Dose Injection Amount
    125iu = .25 or 25 on an insulin syringe
    150iu = .30 or 30 on an insulin syringe
    175iu = .35 or 35 on an insulin syringe
    200iu = .40 or 40 on an insulin syringe

Mixing Formula:
    If you would like to adjust the amount of liquid (not the dose, but the actual amount of liquid) you inject daily, use the formula below to calculate the new totals.

Number of IUs in HCG vial divided by Total solution amount = IUs per ml

Dose of HCG divided by the IUs per ml = how much to put in the syringe

Example:
    Sue has a 5000iu bottle of HCG. Sue wants a total solution amount of 20ml, so she mixes 1cc of bac water into the HCG, then mixes that 1cc of HCG with an additional 19cc’s of bac water. This gives her a total of 20ml Total Solution Amount.
    1cc of HCG plus 19cc of bac water = 20 cc of total solution

Sue then needs to start calculating how much to inject every day.

Number of IUs in HCG vial divided by Total solution amount = IUs per ml
    5000iu divided by 20ml of Total solution amount = 250 IUs per ml

Sue wants to inject a dose of 150ius per day.

Dose of HCG divided by the IUs per ml = how much to put in the syringe
    150iu desired dose divided by 250ius per ml = .60ml or 60 on the insulin syringe

Sue would fill her insulin syringe up to the 60 mark to receive 150iu’s of HCG per day.

If Sue wants a dose of 175iu’s of HCG she would do this calculation:
    175iu dose divided by 250iu’s per ml = .70 or 70 on the insulin syringe.

Still confused? Check your math! Mixing formula for any amount RX HCG

Injection Information
    • Syringes should only be used once.
    • Put used syringes in a hard container (glass jar or metal can) so that the needles cannot stick through.
    • Close the container tightly with a screw-on cap.
    • Keep the container out of reach of children and pets.
    • Check with local and state regulations on proper sharps disposal.

Where can I inject the HCG?
    HCG is injected into the fat layer just under the skin. There may be different absorption rates depending on where you inject the HCG, but this has not been proven one way or another.
    • The abdomen ( stay at least 2 inches away from your navel)
    • Outer upper arms
    • Front and sides of both thighs
    • Buttocks
    • Hip areas
    • Do not inject HCG near bony places or joints.

How do I draw up the HCG into a syringe?
    • Gather your supplies (HCG, syringe, alcohol pads, sharps container).
    • Wash your hands with soap and water. Dry your hands completely.
    • For both new bottles and bottles used before, clean the rubber stopper with an alcohol pad.
    • Remove the cap from the needle.
    • Pull back the plunger on the syringe to draw in enough air to equal your HCG dose.
    • Push the needle into the bottle top and inject the air into the bottle. When you inject air into the vial, this increases the air pressure inside the vial. This makes the right amount of HCG easier to draw out of the vial through the needle.
    • With the needle in the bottle, turn the bottle and syringe upside down. Pull the plunger to fill the syringe past your dose of HCG.
    • Push slowly on the plunger to the line of your correct dose of HCG.
    • Check for air bubbles. If you see any bubbles, tap the syringe with your finger to make them rise to the top. Then pull the plunger past your dose again and slowly push in the plunger until all bubbles are gone. Repeat this if needed to get rid of air bubbles. Tiny air bubbles are not dangerous, but they will decrease the amount of HCG in the syringe.
    • Remove the needle from the bottle and carefully lay the syringe down so that the needle does not touch anything.

How do I inject the HCG?
    • Choose your injection site.
    • Make sure the area is clean. You may clean the area with alcohol or soap and water. If alcohol is used, let it dry on the skin before injecting. This will help prevent a stinging feeling, and will help kill germs on the skin. Use 70 percent alcohol if possible, because it is a better germ killer than 90 percent alcohol.
    • Grab the skin and fat tissue lightly between your thumb and first finger.
    • Touch the needle to the skin, holding the syringe at a 90 degree angle. Push the needle all the way into the skin. If the needle is not in far enough, the HCG may not be injected into the fatty layer.
    • Let go of the pinched tissue before injecting the HCG or you could be squeezing the HCG out at the same time you are trying to inject it.
    • Press the plunger using a slow and steady push.
    • Count slowly to five before removing the needle. This will help prevent HCG from leaking out of the injection site.
    • Pull out the needle and place a finger or alcohol pad over the site. Hold for a few seconds and then rub the site gently to close the needle track. Sometimes there is a small amount of bleeding after the injection. This does not cause a problem except for the possible loss of HCG with the blood.
    • Throw away used needles and syringes safely in a hard container (compliant with local and state regulations) that the needles cannot stick through.

Ideas to help decrease pain when injecting HCG:
    • Inject HCG at room temperature.
    • Remove all air bubbles from the syringe before the injection.
    • If skin was cleaned with alcohol, wait until it has dried before injecting.
    • If you feel pain, move the needle over a bit until you find a spot that doesn't hurt. This will reduce or eliminate needle bruising during your round.
    • Avoid changing the direction of the needle during insertion or removal.
    • Do not reuse disposable needles.

NOTE: Your vial of multiple-dose bacteriostatic water is good for 30 days after opening. If you plan to use your newly opened bottle to remix in a couple weeks, store it in the refrigerator. If not, discard it. Your HCG solution will be good for up to 30 days. The expiration date does not apply to any HCG you mix during that 30 days.

I hope all this helps you as you start your weight loss journey!
    Last edited by Jenya; May 11th, 2018, 05:20 AM. Reason: updated with current suppliers and help links

You can move a mountain if you do it one rock at a time!
    Long Live the Foompas! LOL!
    1/1/11 - 213
    3/16/11-190.5

These are great instructions JTsmom, I'd just add a couple of things. 1) Before mixing your hcg, wash your hands and the work area you are going to be using. You want your mixture to be as "clean" as possible since you are going to be using it for a week or more. 2) You might want to equalize the pressure in your mixing vial when you initially mix. This will prevent the pressure of the few cc's you have put in there spitting back at you. To do this, after you inject the Bac Water and hcg, invert the bottle so the needle is into an area of the bottle without liquid in it, and withdraw into the syringe the amount of air you just added to the vial as Bac Water, hcg. 3) Your Bac Water needs to be refrigerated if you are going to use it to remix within 30 days. If you are not remixing for 30 days, you must discard the bottle. The preservative in Bac Water is only good for about 30 days after opened, and it must be refrigerated during that time.

Hope these help some too.

Barb
    I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

Comment

Thank you...

I cannot thank you enough for consolidating all this information into one location. I have been getting bits and pieces from here and there and have gotten myself so confused. This is just what I needed and wish to thank you for the time and effort you took to put this together.

Comment

i have liquid premixed hucog 10000 iu. and will be using the liquid mixing instructions. should colloidal silver be added?

Comment

Originally posted by tisrael1158 View Post
          i have liquid premixed hucog 10000 iu. and will be using the liquid mixing instructions. should colloidal silver be added?
          No...don't use colloidal silver use bacteriostatic water instead.
          ~Robbi

Before and almost after photos.... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums.../diet-journey/

Comment

barb,

i noted your additions to the instructions posted by JTsmom. Would you know if I need to include colloidal silver when using premixed liquid hucog 10000 iu?

Comment

oh, thank you!!

Comment

You are very welcome!

You can move a mountain if you do it one rock at a time!
                Long Live the Foompas! LOL!
                1/1/11 - 213
                3/16/11-190.5

Comment

tisraeli, most don't use colloidal silver in their mixes any more. It was popular when I first started in 2009, but was found to not really add anything, and if anything was either degrading the hcg or making it more difficult to absorb....I don't remember exactly, and I am not a sublingual expert by any means. But I hope this helps with the confusion a bit.
                  I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
                  Medical Disclaimer

Comment

I've seen a couple of people mention drawing in 1ml or so of air into their syringe after drawing their dose, then holding it needle down, tapping to move the air to the plunger and then injecting.. that way pushing all the hcg out..

any thoughts?
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
                    My HCG journey blog.
                    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

Yes Beth, that would help get that little tiny extra bit out....but you need to take that extra bit of air into consideration when you equalize the pressure in the mixing vial....otherwise you will get "spit" back, which is how I think alot of folks lose hcg too.
                      Medical Disclaimer

Comment

'splain Lucy!

So you add the same volume of air to the vial first.. then draw hcg.. and tilt the bottle to just draw air?

The way I read it was to draw from the vial.. then draw out the needle, then draw in a bit of air (from the air), then tilt the syringe with needle down and tap it to move the air toward the plunger.
                        My HCG journey blog.

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

LOL....there's vials, and then there's vials, Ricky!!! LOL....I think we are getting mixed up and not in our mixing vials!!

1) where you get the air from doesn't matter. The act of pushing extra hcg out of the syringe into the mixing vial is a good one.

2) My point was that if you figured the volume of liquid you were adding to the mixing vial to be say 5 ml total, you equalize the pressure to prevent spitting by withdrawing 5 ml of air from the vial before injecting the 5 ml of liquid. Soooooooo, if you are then adding instead of just 5 ml , an extra ml or part of one with air (to push the hcg as you stated), you need to add that one ml to the 5 ml and withdraw 6 ish ml of air to prevent spitting.

Clear as mud?
                          Medical Disclaimer

Comment

OoOo wait... apple and oranges here.. or grissini and melba!

I mean in the syringe when dosing... adding a bubble of air to the syringe with your dose.

I threw you off with the 1ml I know. It wouldn't be 1ml at all. just a bubble..

You're referring to air already in the 10ml (what I have) vial for mixing hcg? That if I'm using 2000iu premix with the 1ml and 7 ml of bac water.. I need to draw that 8ml out of the mixing vial first? or at least piecemeal since I have 3cc syringes for mixing.

I had never even thought about that pressure would build up adding the liquid to the mixing vial.
                            My HCG journey blog.

Comment

ah!! now I gottcha! IN THEORY....ahem....the part that is left in the base of the syringe is not counted in the dose. If you think about it....the marks on the syringe start with zero where you can start to see the liquid in it....not further down the hub near the needle. That is sort of taken into account that way. Now, where this does not hold true is when you are drawing the concentrated hcg out of the original vial to transfer to the mixing vial....in that case you want to get every last nano particle, even the stuff in the hub if possible.

Yes, its best to pull an equal amount of air out of the mixing vial, either before or while you are putting the liquid in....most get a spitting out of the puncture hole if they don't....and you lose alot of hcg in that spitting!!! I think we are on the same page now, don't you? Loved your I love Lucy reference...yes, I am old enough to recognize that one, alas
                              Medical Disclaimer

Comment

Working...
                              X