Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sublingual Mixing and Dosing Instructions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sublingual Mixing and Dosing Instructions

This tip has been added to the hCG Diet Guide: http://hcgdietinfo.com/guide-to-the-hcg-diet-plan

Disclaimer: this is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as a substitute for the advice from a licensed medical physician.

Most buy 5000 iu vials of hcg. You will need 3 5000 iu vials for a long round. The best mix is with plain saline. You can buy this at the drug store. Most use wound wash. It's a spray so you spray some in a clean bowl. You will need a mixing needle. I buy mine at GPZ services or you can try Missouri Medical Supplies. I get the 18 gauge one and 10 cc syringe. Pull up 1 cc of saline and inject into the vial of hcg. Swirl gently until mixed. Pull up another 14 cc of saline and put in clean glass bottle. From your mixed vial of hcg, pull out all the liquid and mix with the 14 cc of saline in your bottle. Dose at .5 or 50 units 2x a day.
    Last edited by Jenya; May 11th, 2018, 04:46 AM. Reason: Note for Admin: Added to guide
    My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

This makes sense. I think we did things right. Although we didn't have an amber glass bottle to store it in! We dumped out the MAZU, which is a thick plastic dark colored bottle to store it in for now, but I'm worried about where to get the amber glass bottles. We checked Walgreens but no luck. Suggestions on where to buy HCG and how best to store?
    Last edited by Jenya; April 26th, 2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Okay I found mixing instructions for sublingual on the main site of hcg diet info.
      I am new at sublingual, have been doing shots. My next round I'd like to try the sublingual.

Questions:

If I have been doing 150iu with the shots, is it the same for sublingual?
      I've heard conflicting stuff. Some people say you need to go higher with the sublingual.
      I'm using Corion.

How do you convert the measurements into number of drops? Or are drops only referred to for the hhcg? Do you still use a syringe without the needle to measure doses?

Do I need to keep the sublingual refrigerated?

Thanks much for the help!
      Last edited by hcgdietinfo; April 7th, 2016, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I bought my glass droppers at: https://www.specialtybottle.com/inde...n=Custom&ID=29

I got 1/2 oz bottles since I will be mixing often but they come in all kinds of sizes.

6ml = .20oz
        15ml = .50 oz
        Last edited by Jenya; April 26th, 2018, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I bought mine there too and these are the directions they give:

5000IU HCG
          sterile cap style mixing vials
          large mixing syringe
          1cc dosage syringes
          alcohol pads
          liquid vitamin B-12
          colloidal silver or high proof vodka or rum can be substituted colloidal silver.

How many mixing vials will I need? I bought 3 rounds of the 5000iu's. As far as the amber bottle, are the vials what you are talking about?

It is so hard to try and make sense of this and understand it when I have never done it or seen it before!

Thanks for your help.

Kristen
          Last edited by hcgdietinfo; April 7th, 2016, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Hello all,
            I am new here and need to lose around 60lbs. I am looking to do sub. RX HCG because after reading an entire thread regarding whether or not there is any HCG in any of the homeopathic HCG's I do not want to go that route. Can someone please explain how to go about this. Feel free to send me a message if necessary. I would like to start at the end of August.

Comment

Today is Load Day 1! The pigging out is actually not so enjoyable. Still, I cannot wait to lose this weight-ugh!

Questions:
              1) I know what my BMI is, but how do I figure out what my fat percentage is?

2) I'm using real Hcg drops-not injections or hhcg.
              The instructions say take 12 drops a day. Is there more of a guide about how many drops a person needs to take? I know to spread the drops amount during the day. Just have heard different things about the quantity of drops-

Thx so much!
              NW NatureGrl~

Comment

Suggested Sublingual Dosing Amounts

Originally posted by NWNatureGrl View Post
                Today is Load Day 1! The pigging out is actually not so enjoyable. Still, I cannot wait to lose this weight-ugh!

Questions:
                1) I know what my BMI is, but how do I figure out what my fat percentage is?

2) I'm using real Hcg drops-not injections or hhcg.
                The instructions say take 12 drops a day. Is there more of a guide about how many drops a person needs to take? I know to spread the drops amount during the day. Just have heard different things about the quantity of drops-

Thx so much!
                NW NatureGrl~

I came across this on hcg 1234, and thought others might find it helpful.
                NWNG~

Sublingual Dosing Amounts Per HCG 1234
                There are no international unit equivalents in hCG 1234 dietary supplement preparations. Therefore, there is no equivalence between dietary supplement dosing and prescription dosing. However, based on OUR experience with both injections and hCG dietary supplements, the following is an approximation of the effectiveness of different dosages between the two methods.

These are in no way scientific measurements, but rather how our clients reported feeling and progressing while on the different forms of hCG.

Conversion Table
                30 drops per day = 125 UI per day
                36 drops per day = 150 UI per day
                46 drops per day = 175 UI per day
                48 drops per day = 200 UI per day

Comment

I am really confused about dosing. I have read as much as I can in the newbie's stuff. I am going to start this for the first time. I need to lose about 66 pounds. I mistakenly bought some HHCG at GNC (the pills). I have found that I already have all the food here that I need for this and use the proper makeup/products. (quite a happy coincidence) I want to do this sublingual because neither me nor my husband will inject me with anything. (He is afraid of needles and I am just afraid to do it myself) I understand that I need to get 3 vials of 5000iu Corion and mix them (when needed) with saline or whatever that bacteria stuff is. (although your newbie forums still say the silver and b12) How do I figure out what .166iu's is in a dropper or child dosage syringe thingy? is your .5 cc's or units or something else? What is the iu's of this dose? I would prefer not to waste it by dosing wrong (finding a sadistic friend to inject it would be ideal) could I start this HCG activator stuff now and then pick up with the rx sublingual afterwards? Why do you have to use so much more when taking it sublingual over shots? Are there any of those easy shot things for this (the ones that you just push the plastic thing to your skin and it shoots out a needle fast and doses you. I have seen them somewhere) Sorry for all the questions but it really does seem the more I read the more questions I get. Should I take a hair vitamin? Will that keep me from losing my hair?

Thanks!
                  Tak
                  I will update this eventually

Comment

On the online Pharmacy site there are different brands of the HCG... for the drops should I get Corion 5000 i.u. or the hucog 5000 i.u.??
                    Last edited by hcgdietinfo; April 7th, 2016, 05:21 PM.

Comment

I bought hucog. 5000iu. And I mixed it as suggested on this first post. The dose for this mixing instruction is 166. So, .5ml = 166. Twice a day, 12 hours apart. So far, so good. Although I was REALLY hungry today from 3pm to 6:00p even after my orange and melba toast (that I forgot to eat with lunch).

Loaded Labor Day Weekend. Doing 23-day round.

Comment

Hmmm...just starting out and, like everyone else, kind of confused. I've decided to go the SL route for now, and ordered the 10,000 IU Hucog (premixed liquid). I also ordered a bunch of B12 amps, but not sure if I'm gonna bother with them. At any rate, rather than mixing, I went with a 175 IU dose, and I drew up ~0.2 mL in a liquid syringe - the kind you'd use to dose liquid medications, not a needle - and just put it under my tongue. Actually tastes slightly sweet right out of the vial! I now realize I probably should have ordered 5000 IU vials instead, as the 10,000 may lose potency before I can finish it - I took the rubber stopper off to draw up the liquid as I did not have a needle. Anyway, no idea if this will work, but we will see. Would love any advice, especially with respect to dosing times. When do you typically take your daily HCG dose? I will "load" for today and tomorrow, then try to ramp things up with the 500 cal diet. Have about 45 pounds to get into normal BMI range, and about 60 pounds to get to my goal weight. Do you all take the recommended "breaks"? Thanks in advance for your help!!

Joan

Comment

Ok hi everybody, I am new to this..and fairly thought..i had done my homework...but oops... I overlooked something....I mixed my hcg with anti bacterial chloride (orange bottle saline from walmart "arm and hammer brand") and not the blue bottle..which has 0.9% sodium chloride. My big ??? is did i just destroyed my hcg? I'm still alive so obviously it didn't get me sick. lol..however, i'm really now wondering what should i do? I will immediately make a new batch as soon as i recieve the one on its way...but still have these new 2 day mixed store in refrigerator..and not sure if i should just take it until i recieve the next batch..which btw..it should get here by no later than this Wendsday. I've only done 2 days on this batch> Please help? I need to know if someone has made the same mistake..what was their experience? And what did they do? Please??? ; )

Comment

Just starting: how do I mix, how much do I use? PLEASE HELP

Hi, I got mine in June, then had to have surgery and doctor wanted me to wait until now to start this....altough she is not 100% sure that it's a good idea. I see so many good success stories, and we have a friend who used another brand and lost 40 pounds in 50 days.

I think there HAD to be instructions in the box, however: I find none.

It is the sublingual and also has the Acai berry, and Glandular nutrition. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I don't want to start and use the wrong dose.
                            I want to lose
                            60 pounds I have only the overweight which is contributing to high blood pressure as health issues....the surgery was removal of an occluded vein in my leg: but the healing process is lengthy....still have bruising from it.
                            Last edited by hcgdietinfo; April 7th, 2016, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by grammy1952 View Post
                              Most buy 5000 iu vials of hcg. You will need 3 5000 iu vials for a long round. The best mix is with plain saline. You can buy this at the drug store. Most use wound wash. It's a spray so you spray some in a clean bowl. You will need a mixing needle. I buy mine at gpz services or Missouri Medical Supplies. I get the 18 gauge one and 10 cc syringe. Pull up 1 cc of saline and inject into the vial of hcg. Swirl gently until mixed. Pull up another 14 cc of saline and put in clean glass bottle. From your mixed vial of hcg, pull out all the liquid and mix with the 14 cc of saline in your bottle. Dose at .5 or 50 units 2x a day.
                              When you say dose at .5 is that . ML/cc? I started loading and dosing today and want to make sure I am taking the right amount. I followed your instructions of 5000 iu of HCG mixed with 15 cc of saline. Thank you!
                              Last edited by hcgdietinfo; April 7th, 2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X