Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newcomer from Hong Kong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcomer from Hong Kong

Hi,
    I'm a mom of two living in Hong Kong and have been told by doctors here I am 'obese' though according to BMI I am just very overweight. But diabeties run in my family and I made the decision I need to be at a healthy weight to reduce chances of that.

I've sort of have been lurking recently and making some tiny posts here and there. Just realize I can do an intro here.

If you've read my other post, you'll know I haven't had a good start to hcg diet - mainly the purchase did not go well and the instructions I've got so far totally confuses me re- the diet protocol. I'll be back to lurking and reading again, I guess. But I am looking to lose about 40lbs? (20kg) if I can to get into the normal BMI range.

Wow I'm from Hong Kong too - seriously didn't think I'd find anyone else from HK here!!! Can I ask where you bought your HCG from? I was going to buy from ADC but decided to buy hhcg pellets instead. How have things gone so far??

Comment

Hey! Glad to know there's another HK-er here ^^

I haven't started the diet yet. I've purchased two bottles of drops, but only received one, plus other issues that made me unsure if the bottle I received is real or fake, so I have not started on the diet yet and is looking for an alternative option - actually I'm also looking at pellets, but have yet to purchase since I want to be more certain of the quality and service of the company.

A few of the sites I visited that were being used by members of this forum do not do delivery to HK. I am at the moment looking at hcgcompletediet since they have pellets and do post to HK. I like it that their sales/support team did reply to my questions and said it did not matter if I buy from them but there are things to look out for to make sure what I get is real. But they have a really high handling fee which I am not sure what that's for. I also looked at Celeste as recommended, but they do not have pellets.

How about you?

Comment

Hi!!
        I just started with hhcg pellets and I've been loading up...I wanted to do the actual injections but it would have been too hard to keep that a secret (as the bottles need to be refrigerated) and for now, the diet is a secret. When I thought of ordering drops or injections and having them delivered to Hong Kong, I spoke to Pharmacy Escrow via online chat on their website and they were very helpful.
        I hope the hhcg pellets work as I have gained more than 5lbs whilst loading!! I will keep you updated in case you'd like to try them. I ordered them via biovea.com and asked one of the senior members who is familiar with hhcg to check the ingredients list if it sounded alright. Delivery took abt 2 weeks.
        I hope this helps!!!

Comment

Hi!!! I hope you ladies are still here!!!! I am also in Hong Kong and the biggest challenge for me has been buying the HCG. How is it going I see you started about 6 mo ago, any recommendations for shopping. I did the diet once with injections with excellent results so I want to try that again but I am open to trying pellets if you recommend it...any help is appreciated!
          Thanks!

Comment

Hi LadyN, I found HCG at fanda. Do you know how to mix it & do the injections thing? I'd like to start tomorrow soooooo if you're interested, let's discuss!!

Originally posted by LadyN View Post
            Hi!!! I hope you ladies are still here!!!! I am also in Hong Kong and the biggest challenge for me has been buying the HCG. How is it going I see you started about 6 mo ago, any recommendations for shopping. I did the diet once with injections with excellent results so I want to try that again but I am open to trying pellets if you recommend it...any help is appreciated!
            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by hksuperstar View Post
              Hi LadyN, I found HCG at fanda. Do you know how to mix it & do the injections thing? I'd like to start tomorrow soooooo if you're interested, let's discuss!!
              Do you mean Fanda Pharmacy in Central? How did it work out for you? I want to start HCG soon and was wondering if it comes in injection form or drops (I'm afraid of needles)? Thanks!

Comment

To all Hong Kongers out there!

Originally posted by yvnlzr View Post
                Do you mean Fanda Pharmacy in Central? How did it work out for you? I want to start HCG soon and was wondering if it comes in injection form or drops (I'm afraid of needles)? Thanks!
                I there I'm in Hong Kong too. I've already done one round of HCG via my doctors, but want to go it alone for my next round. I was wondering if everyone did pick up their HCG from Fanda and how it went?

I popped in there yesterday and they had a vials of Pregnl, I'm thinking of doing the injections again. Has anyone in Hong Kong bought from Fanda and done the injections?

Also I'd be happy to meet up with anyone in Hong Kong doing it and share my previous knowledge of Round 1!

Cheers

Comment

Wow this is freeky! I just registered about the same time you posted your message!! When I saw your post I thought it was my registration coming back to me!

I'm in HK and this is my first time on HCG. I am taking the drops which I bought privately. Didn't know Fanda sold them but hey they sell everything else!!! I finish my 2nd loading day today, then phase two tomorrow. My goal is to lose 20 pounds. Im very excited to see how I go. Feeling very committed. Have really loaded today and now feeling quite sick!! Ahhhh!!

Good luck!

Comment

Let me know how you get on with the drops, I'm debating whether to purchase 'Pregnyl' which I saw at Fanda just yesterday and do the whole mixing thing or not with injections. I'll send you a private message so if you wish to contact me and discuss my previous experience, ask questions etc you can.

Best of luck to you, I've done one round and I must say it's one of the best things I've ever done (you won't regret it).

Comment

Yes I'd like that!!

Comment

hello tukkae and welcome to the forum. I am hoping for your success, and progress. Just always be positive and everyone here supports you. I am also new here, and as I find people here are all kind. We are all here to listen and help you.
                        my favorite spot

Comment

Curious about HCG

Hey guys,

Just joined the forum and am curious about HCG. I need to lose about 15 pounds and think it sounds like a really interesting diet. The one thing that really scares me is needles. I would much prefer to get the drops. Any feedback for how it's gone for people and how one can get drops in Hong Kong? Thank you!

Comment

I would like to know where and which one you get it! I am new here and hear my friend using the hcg drops, but her drops only sale in US, I would like to find a real one to start!

Comment

Working...
                            X