Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and I'm new to the forums. I just wanted to introduce myself to you all... hope this is an appropriate place for that! I will be starting Loading Day 1 of my first round today, 7/28/12. I'm a little nervous and could use all the support I can get! I've been reading up on some of the boards here for a little while now and all of you seem so great. Fingers are crossed that I do as well as all of you have!

8/11 Loading Day 1 - 221.4 (starting weight)

Week 1 Total - 7.8lbs
    Week 2 Total - 3.6lbs
    Week 3 Total - 6lbs

9/03 VLCD22 - 203.6 (-0.04lbs)
    9/04 VLCD23 - 202.2 (-1.4lbs)
    9/05 VLCD24 - 201.2 (-1lb)
    9/06 VLCD25 - 201.8 (+0.6lbs) TOM arrived :/
    9/07 VLCD26 - 200.8 (-1lb)
    9/08 VLCD27 - 201 (+0.2lbs)
    9/09 VLCD28 - 200.6 (-0.4)

Week 4 Total - 3lbs (TOM sucks! :P)

9/10 VLCD29 - 201.4 (+0.8) ...Have I mentioned that TOM sucks??
    9/12 VLCD30 - 199.2 (-2.2) TOM has left the building!

Hi Ashley! Welcome to the forum and good luck on your hcg journey As you can see there's an overwhelming amount of information and support around, so you've come to the right place. You may want to check in the section 'Loading on hcg' for the 'July 2012 Loaders' or 'August 2012 Loaders' where fellow dieters with a similar starting date come together for mutual support and encouragement. Remember to load well and plentiful, it'll all come off!
    F | 48 | 5'5'' | 166.6 lb
    R5P2L1-L2 3/31-4/1/2014
    WK1 160.6 (-6.0) | WK2 156.4 (-4.2)
    WK3 154.2 (-2.2) | WK4 151.0 (-3.2)
    WK5 147.8 (-3.2) | LIW 145.4 (-2.4)

Comment

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and advice, teutonica! I'm so excited to begin this new journey.

8/11 Loading Day 1 - 221.4 (starting weight)

Week 1 Total - 7.8lbs
      Week 2 Total - 3.6lbs
      Week 3 Total - 6lbs

9/03 VLCD22 - 203.6 (-0.04lbs)
      9/04 VLCD23 - 202.2 (-1.4lbs)
      9/05 VLCD24 - 201.2 (-1lb)
      9/06 VLCD25 - 201.8 (+0.6lbs) TOM arrived :/
      9/07 VLCD26 - 200.8 (-1lb)
      9/08 VLCD27 - 201 (+0.2lbs)
      9/09 VLCD28 - 200.6 (-0.4)

Week 4 Total - 3lbs (TOM sucks! :P)

9/10 VLCD29 - 201.4 (+0.8) ...Have I mentioned that TOM sucks??
      9/12 VLCD30 - 199.2 (-2.2) TOM has left the building!

Comment

Hi Ashley! Today is my first day as well! As you can tell I am also new.

My goal is 30lbs. I am 5' and 150lbs.... not pretty at all.

What's your goal?

Comment

Today is also my first day on drops and loading...had a big mac for lunch...ugh...I have been a vegetarian for over a year...that was weird LOL
          2 Years AGO - R1/P2/hHCG - Lost 40 lbs in 44 days !
          I failed P3/P4 and put all the weight back on so I AM BACK and READY TO ROCK!
          R1/P2 started again - July 28-29 LOAD
          ::R2 P2:: 252.2 lbs (5'8") Lost 26 pounds on HHCG drops and then PATCHES
          ::R3 P2:: VLCD3 -5.8 lbs PATCHES

Comment

You were a vegetarian for a year, and a big mac is what you chose to eat? Oh No! I'm not a veggie, but I don't eat McDonalds. I normally choose grassfed beef or veal, raw dairy products, organic eggs, Bell & Evans chicken, etc. You would probably feel better with better quality food. Try Chipotle or Five Guys, or maybe Burger 21 if you want to eat out. HTH
            Last edited by LynneR; July 28th, 2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

LOL...we don't have any good quality stuff here...that was my choice for FAT LOADING...trying to think of things to eat ...

Comment

I did this 2 years ago....I lost about 40 pounds in about 42 days, I think....so it worked well...Phase 3 and 4 not so much...it has taken two years but I have put it all back on due to situations .... no excuses...

So, here I am again, trying to remember what to do...and hoping that this brand of drops works...

Last edited by AlreadyBlessed; July 28th, 2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Hello my name is Kelsey I am new here! I just ordered my HCG1234 drops! I hope to get them next week! I hope to lose about 25 to 30 pounds. Has anyone else used the HCG1234 drops? I have heard really good things about them!

Comment

Sorry Blessed, where are you? I forget that this board is worldwide and so is mcdonalds! Proably anything you can make at home from scratch would be a better choice than junk food. Fettuccine alfredo, milk shakes, pie or pastries (yes, they are made with alot of fat), ice cream (can you tell I love ice cream?), ham and cheese omlette, chicken pot pie. . .just some suggestions for loading. Are you going to be able to cook your food at home? That is great that you have already lost 40 lbs on this diet, and hopefully you will do better in P3/P4 so your loss will stick. Good luck with it!

Comment

Hi Kelsey! Welcome...I am new to this forum also but was successful a couple years ago with HCG...just saw that there are patches for HCG so you don't have to take drops...that sounds very easy! Wish I had known about that earlier.

Load day 2 here...heading to the Grocery Store to pick up my foods for Phase 2....I am ready to ROCK!

Comment

My major confusion is why my Celeste drops say 4 drops 4x daily and others say 10 drops etc....

Comment

I would start with what they say, then adjust upwards if that isn't enough. Did you see there is a thread for *Celeste Pure*? I would ask about it on that thread. It sounds like the celeste users are happy with their drops. HTH

Comment

Thanks Lynne! I am on VLCD2 and am very happy with the Celeste Drops...not hungry at all!

Comment

Loading is a blessing and a curse. Make sure to eat all the fatty foods you can - tacos, burritos, steak, fries, rice, corn, etc. I'd stay away from foods that were too sweet. I didn't in my first round and had a massive migraine for a few days from all the sweets.

Now, I go strictly - high fat for two days. I try to eat everything that I think I might be tempted to cheat on so I satisfy the taste for those foods. I do stuff myself but I don't make myself sick. Loading is alot harder than I thought but after 8 days, I've lost 10.7 lbs. so it was so worth it. And by all means, DO NOT CHEAT and take this time to pre-cook your proteins, have lettuce, cabbabe, cucumbers. apples and strawberries and lemons on hand. This protocol is so precise that if you aren't prepared, you will be tempted to cheat or have something not on the limited food list.

Once you are done loading you will be so happy to start VLCD.

Happy Releases and enjoy your load days.

Comment

Working...
                              X