Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting VLCD Tomorrow!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting VLCD Tomorrow!!

Soo,

I just finished loading today. Starting tomorrow with VLCD1.

My stats: 5'4 145.9 pounds pre loading, will update post loading weight tomorrow.

Goal- 115lbs.

Looking forward to see what my results are.

Rx Hcg subq injections 150u dose.

Can't wait!

Good luck! I'm near to your height/weight and I've lost 4.6lbs so far! Be sure to go post in August Loaders, where all of us who've started in August are following eachother and tracking our progress!
    -- volatileghost ~

R1/P2/D1
    SW: 152.2lbs

LOAD DAY 1: 152.2lbs
    LOAD DAY 2: 151.6lbs

VLCD DAY 12: 148.4lbs (-5lbs)

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

R1/P1/LD1: Ver, very newbie here. I didnt weigh myself today on 1st load day, hate I won't see the progress, I actually am so new to this I am trying not to be skeptical, don't want to set myself up for failure. Any advice?

Comment

Hello Harbin

Just finished loading yesterday and today was my first vlcd1!!!

Maybe we could keep in touch ?? Let me know how things are going: im 174.2 and looking to get to 139 Goal

Im using oral drops.

Comment

how do i get to august loaders?? please

Comment

Perfect. I start my first vlcd on Monday the 27th. I am 5'4" 145 and want to get to 120 or so, how funny.. I would love to be on this thread with you guys. I looked through August loaders but they seem so far into it I wanted to follow along within the same week. Loading Sat/Sun ..
              I am 5'4" 44 yo. Was stable at 123 last round, lost focus, back at 144.
              R1 1/11 Started at 170lbs got to 140. Another round 9/12 got to 123. Goal is to get back in that area and hold under 130.

Comment

go to advanced search and look for august loaders
                Originally posted by Triciam View Post
                how do i get to august loaders?? please
                R1 1/11 Started at 170lbs got to 140. Another round 9/12 got to 123. Goal is to get back in that area and hold under 130.

Comment

Hi Danielle,
                  My sister and I start tomorrow with D1 of our VLCD. Today was our last day of loading. I also looked at the August group and thought we were further behind them as well. We are however August starters! Im am thinking "give me strength to do this"
                  Wendy

Comment

Harbin,
                    Wendy here, my sister and I start our D1 VLCD tomorrow so we will be one day behind you. Good luck to you!

Comment

need your opinions,... i pick up my injections tomorrow my dr is saying ti load for three days then start injections on the fourth day. I questioned him and everything I have read and know says load two days with injections. When I questioned him he just said everyone does it differently - that's no answer to me. Should I just ignore him and do two load days with injections? I only bought a 23 day round but may need 30-40 days I would probably buy it off the internet after that and do it myself just wanted to get started with a dr first. Thanks!!

Comment

Sorry Girls/Guys For some reason I didn't see all the replies to this post. Yes I would love to form a mid/late August starters group! I am currently day 3 of VLCD. Today was the best day so far. I am LOVING this diet so far. I can tell I will get bored with the food after awhile, but plan on searching the P2 recipes so I can keep in interesting. I am going to try for a 30-40 day round and see where I end up. My first two days of losses are below.. I was sooo excited. I am anxious to see what the scale says every morning.
                        Danielle- I would say to follow Simeon's protocol as it is written, and do 2 days of loading. I did 2 days and gained almost 5 pounds!! Can't imagine what I would have gained had I done three days. The clinic I went to has a "variation" on the protocol as well... and I decided I was going to follow what was in "Pounds and Inches".
                        To everyone else... Let's Rock this thing!

Comment

Thanks Harbin!

Comment

Hi DanielleY! (and everyone else) I finally found this thread! I'm starting my loading days on August 30th and am using injections. Back in January I did the homeopathic drops and lost 30#, but have since gone off track and have gained back at least 10 of those pounds The diet itself was fairly easy, it's staying with the maintenance part that I failed at. This time I WILL stay on track. Look forward to talking with everyone in this group! Good luck and happy losing to all!!!

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, the word it self says I'M POSSIBLE!!

Comment

Hows everyone doing on their diet so far? I start my load tomorrow.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X