Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not losing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not losing

Hi All,
    This is my 1st round and Phase 2 Day 11. I have done everything right, no cheating and I am at a stall. I weighed myself monday and then today and no change. I am so stinking frustrated I could eat cake! Is this going to work ?? Seriously FRUSTRATED
    A. Huber

Hang in there and stay strong, what you are experiencing is yes, frustrating, but is just part of the experience.

Stalls are normal and expected for women. 4-10 day stalls are not unusual. It is just the nature of women and our hormone set up that we stall during the protocol. Men seem to be able to lose daily, but most women do not.

Dr. Simeons said that if you reach an old established setpoint, the stall could go on for 2 weeks.

Don't give up, it will pass. What is happening is that after the first week of big losses, your body takes a break to catch up. Internally, the fat you are losing is replaced with water for a time. When the body releases that water, you will see the number on the scale drop. Sometimes it happens in a "whoosh", and other times, you'll just start losing again. But in the end, you'll still get a good average daily loss for your round.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
    Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

In every round I have a long stall. Usually it is about 8-10 days and begins either the end of the second week or the beginning of the third. It's normal and it is expected. I've read (from Grammy, I think) that those who have a long stall often have an easier stabilization in P3.

During your stall, read Pounds and Inches again. Review your eating plan and your cosmetics/lotions, comparing them to the information in P&I to make sure you are following protocol correctly. Take your measurements to see if you are losing inches even when you aren't losing pounds. Be patient and the stall will end.

Comment

Hello, I am new to the forum site. This is my very first post. I have been researching HCG diets for a few months now. I have a lot of questions and am not sure where to look for answers or if I am posting in questions in right forum.

My question for you is have you lost anything at all?

Comment

There are thousands of us who have lost weight. The average for women is .5 pounds per day when averaged over the course of the round.
          My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
          Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Originally posted by Leez View Post
            Hang in there and stay strong, what you are experiencing is yes, frustrating, but is just part of the experience.

Stalls are normal and expected for women. 4-10 day stalls are not unusual. It is just the nature of women and our hormone set up that we stall during the protocol. Men seem to be able to lose daily, but most women do not.

Dr. Simeons said that if you reach an old established setpoint, the stall could go on for 2 weeks.

Don't give up, it will pass. What is happening is that after the first week of big losses, your body takes a break to catch up. Internally, the fat you are losing is replaced with water for a time. When the body releases that water, you will see the number on the scale drop. Sometimes it happens in a "whoosh", and other times, you'll just start losing again. But in the end, you'll still get a good average daily loss for your round.
            Kepp pushing thru. You are doing great and these things are normal. Its your body trying to adapt. You'll break thru it.
            Professional Weight Loss Coach at Diet Doc and Official Coach for Hcg Diet Info Forums.

At Diet Doc, we support the original protocol, but also specialize in customizing the overall plan based on individual height, weight, activity level, and other factors. We have many clients that love the simplicity of the Dr. Simeon's plan, and are happy to support whichever approach helps you reach your weight loss goal.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X