Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy Hcg Kits: Sale and Coupon Code Announcements - Diet Doc, Nu Image, Riverfront MD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Hcg Kits: Sale and Coupon Code Announcements - Diet Doc, Nu Image, Riverfront MD

Hello everyone looking to buy hcg kits for cheap (or at least a great deal!) I hope you are all having a great start to your year and that your Hcg diet plans are going fab!

I thought I'd start a thread here for those of you who want to buy Hcg kits with new coupon codes and sale discounts that come up. This way, no one has to hunt for the latest promo codes or offers. Every time I find a sale or coupon code from Nu Image, Diet Doc, Riverfront MD or Triumph, etc., I will post it here.

As always, let me know if you have any questions and thank you for helping us keep Hcgdietinfo.com forums membership free.

Current Coupon Codes:
    Diet Doc coupon code: HDIHCG for free B12 and Free Lipotropics with 2 month Hcg kit purchase.
    Nu Image coupon code is HDIVIP for $50 off on top of our HDI member discount.
    Riverfront MD Coupon code is HDI50 for $40 off a 2 month Hcg kit.

Past discount offers:
    Sale from Diet Doc telemedicine doctors:

Exclusive Diet Doc Hcg Sale! Sale ends March 16th, 2018.

Diet Doc Coupon code: HDI20off
    Sale offer: 1 vial hCG + All supplies + B12 injections + expert coaching + nutritionist for 1 year. $20 off
    Diet Doc Coupon code: HDI40off
    Sale offer: 2 vials hCG + All supplies + B12 injections expert coaching + nutritionist for 1 year $40 off

Visit Diet Doc here.

More details and how to use the coupon codes if you need assistance: Diet Doc March Madness Hcg Sale
    Last edited by Jenya; May 17th, 2018, 10:18 PM.
    Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
    My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
    Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

New Spring Coupon Code for Diet Doc Hcg Doctors

Coupon special: 2 Vials hCG injections with B12 inside and a free lipo ($99 value) and all supplies + expert coaching + nutritionist for 1 year.
    Total savings: $139
    Total price: $359 for 2 rounds.
    Coupon active until 4/1/18 (I have requested an extension for you all, and will update that if they can do it.)

Diet Doc Coupon code: SPRINGHCG
    Last edited by Jenya; March 31st, 2018, 10:36 AM.
    Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

The Diet Doc coupon code SPRINGHCG for the Spring Hcg diet injections and tablets sale is extended through April 9th!

Comment

Diet Doc coupon codes and discount offers for today, Friday the 13th (Boo!)

1 Month Hcg Weight Loss Kit
        $399
        5000iu vial of HCG OR 30 day supply HCG tablets
        30 day supply of oxytocin OR 30 day supply of Craving Control

2 Month Hcg Weight Loss Kit
        $649
        Two 5000iu vials of HCG OR 60 day supply HCG tablets
        60 day supply of oxytocin OR 60 day supply of Craving Control

>> Visit Diet Doc here for more information. <<

Add-on Offers:

Recommended Add-on Upgrade OPTION #1: Lipotropic fat-burning injections or capsules $149
        Recommended Add-on Upgrade OPTION #2: B-12 injections $99
        Recommended Add-on Upgrade OPTION #3: B-12 inside the HCG powder vial (HCG is sold separately) $40 upgrade

ALL 3 UPGRADES with 1 month package above for only $249
        ALL 3 UPGRADES with 2 month package above for only $399

Diet Doc Workout Discount Offer for Hcg Weight Loss Maintenance Program

All Programs include Licensed Nutritionist Counseling)
        1 Month: $529 (w/ LabCorp test)
        1 Month: $499 (without test, for up-to-date patients)
        One vial of GHRP-2 (50 days) or 30 day supply of Ipamorelin
        30 day supply of oxytocin OR 30 day supply of Craving Control
        2 Month: $849 (w/ LabCorp test)
        2 Month: $829 (without test, for up-to-date patients)
        Two vial of GHRP-2 (50 days) or 60 day supply of Ipamorelin
        60 day supply of oxytocin OR 60 day supply of Craving Control

Recommended Upgrade OPTION #1: Lipotropic fat-burning injections or capsules $149
        Recommended Upgrade OPTION #2: B-12 injections $99

BOTH UPGRADES with 1 month package above for only $229
        BOTH UPGRADES with 2 month package above for only $349
        Last edited by Jenya; April 13th, 2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X