Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme Fatigue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Fatigue

Has anyone else experience extreme fatigue on the HcG program? I feel weak.
    Day 11 - lost 7 pounds and am 8 pounds from my goal weight.

I am on thyroid medication and do have a low thyroid, but I feel like I did before I was diagnosed.

I also have a rash, like eczema, on my buttocks, back of thighs and calves. However that started before hcg - during atkins which started me on my weight loss.

I take a shot 1 x a day and have stuck to the program consistently.

Suggestions or comments are welcome.

Are you hungry at all? What dose are you on?
    My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

I am only hungry sometimes. Usually right before my meal. I am on 4ml shot/day.
      I don't have much more to lose, but it's all the fat (inner thigh, buttocks, knees).

Any thoughts?

Comment

How was it mixed? That will tell us the dose.
        My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

I felt extreme fatigue when I was using the HHCG drops. When I switched to HCG Plus pellets for round two I experience a normal level of energy, as if I were not dieting at all.

dg

Comment

My previous rds, I felt like I was flying, this week I am very tired, just slept 12 hours, am using frans hucog, same as I have always used. I flew for ten days and now am tired, I am surprized, I liked flying.... so I guess it can happen.
            dose today 175.

Comment

Oh yes, I did experience some extreme fatigue.
              If you get dizzy too, then perhaps you should take a small dose of magnesium/potassium. Also take some sort of multi vitamin.
              I won the Biggest Loser Contest at Work, 207 Buckeroos... Yeppers!
              I won the Second Biggest Loser contest, 150 this time! Yeppers!

Comment

I took some b12 and will eat cucmbers for lunch, lots of K in that, i feel a bit better, the fatigue runs through in waves. hunger is better today, had issues the last three days.

Comment

Hey everybody...
                  It's weird because I was just about to do a post on hCG and its effects on energy levels. Normally, I'd be taking a nap in the days - or be extremely tempted to do so! But I'm on Day 5 of my VLCD and I haven't experienced any day-time fatigue! The *only* time I start to feel tired is at nights.

I'm a morning person and tend to wind down/get sleepy anytime after 9pm. Before I started my hCG diet, I could resist the normal sleepiness and stay up late - but it seems as though being on the hCG has started to reset my metabolism in every sense; including my normal energy level. Interesting! Has anyone else experienced this?

Regarding your fatigue though, you should definitely consider taking a multi-vitamin or some B12 and make sure you're getting enough (quality AND quantity!) sleep at nights. If you're not getting high-quality sleep, then you could consider melatonin supplements. Ask your doc or health food store.

Comment

thnaks, I am the queen of the perfect sleep time, high quality plus, but I have been sleepy this rd. I will drink more vitmains this am, yesterday was better with a 175 dose. its 1015 and allI have had is tea.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Ive done this diet b4 and forgot all the symptoms I get when starting. I felt really super dizzy today. Wanted to go out but was afraid to drive. I will take som vitb right away! Ill try to increase dosage too.

Comment

Originally posted by AthenaNike View Post
                        Thanks for the info. Ive done this diet b4 and forgot all the symptoms I get when starting. I felt really super dizzy today. Wanted to go out but was afraid to drive. I will take som vitb right away! Ill try to increase dosage too.
                        Maybe its cause we are eating way less calories. Calories=Energy right? I also have had those days where I get home from work and just lay down and dont wake up till 4 hours later then still sleep through the night. I had that happen twice in R1 and now it happened a few days ago in this R2.
                        begin 9/26/15
                        Preload weight: 204.6,
                        week 1 loss=-4.6 at 200lb
                        Stalled then weighed 198.6 week 2 loss=-1.6 lbs
                        Week 3 loss = -4.8 lbs at 193
                        VLCD22=193.0,
                        VLCD23=

Comment

I took the vit b and it really helped. Felt like new again. I think its going off carbs & forcing ur body into ketosis which isnt a natural state, so ur body says. Heh no wait a min, whats going on here, I want massive food/carbs. Ok if u dont give it to me Ill let you know how I feel about this new program~

Comment

Extreme fatigue2

My husband and I just started HCG drops. Today is day 7. For the last 3 days he has had extreme fatigue. No hunger and I think he's sleeping ok. But he just feels so lethargic all day, while watching me bounce around the house like I'm on something else! LOL

I've read a ton of forums and nine info, and it sounds like it's not a concern, other than adding some supplements.
                            I've heard B12, multi-vitamin, potassium, magnesium and Vit K. So which is it?
                            And how much? He has a Men's Formula One-A-Day multi vitamin that he took yesterday, but no difference.
                            Should I go get him a high potency B12?

Originally posted by LindaP View Post
                            Has anyone else experience extreme fatigue on the HcG program? I feel weak.
                            Day 11 - lost 7 pounds and am 8 pounds from my goal weight.

I am on thyroid medication and do have a low thyroid, but I feel like I did before I was diagnosed.

I also have a rash, like eczema, on my buttocks, back of thighs and calves. However that started before hcg - during atkins which started me on my weight loss.

I take a shot 1 x a day and have stuck to the program consistently.

Suggestions or comments are welcome.

Comment

What dose is he on? That is often dose related as well. And make sure he's getting plenty of sea salt.

Comment

Working...
                              X