Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight Gain from Mistakes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Gain from Mistakes

Hello all..
    Let me tell you my story and I hope someone can please help me.. I've also email HCGChica just a while ago and I need all the help I can get..

This is going to be a very open and honest post. I apologize in advance for my lengthy post and poor English. Please bear with me..

I did the HCG diet a few years ago in 2014 when I weighed 62kgs. I lost 13kgs for my first round and ended at 49kgs. After that I lost some more weight during P3 & P4 and reached 43kgs which lasted for over a year.

That 62kgs was the heaviest I'd ever been and because I am small it was far more obvious for me that I was fat. I have struggled with my weight for years. When I was a little girl up to my early teens, I was always between chubby and fat. By the time I was 16 I was thin and maintained that up until my early twenties, weighing between 40 to 45kgs.. which was why when I hit 62kgs, I thought I needed to do something and landed on this diet. Before I even began the diet I had all this loose skin and stretch marks from my childhood, which pushed me to want to be extra thin so I'd look good in clothes. My goal weight has always been 40kgs.

By mid 2016 I was 47kgs which means I had gained 4kgs since the HCG diet success. I decided to start the diet again the end of 2016, which was in September and my goal was to be 40kgs.

I was going though a lot of depression then and mentally I was weak. I had quit work due to my illness and other issues. I have hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) which is an autoimmune disease since I was 11 years old. But it got a lot worse as I got older, and I also have frontal triangular alopecia, and other issues that made me fall into a deep depression.

I started and stopped the diet from then (September of 2016) up until this year and in total must have wasted over 11 vials of HCG from which I would inject half or less or sometimes more, and discard the rest, whilst stuffing my face with junk food. Often it wasn't as if I ate a lot but I would gain a crazy amount and I know that was because of the HCG.

From being 47kgs and only needing to lose 7 kgs, I became the fattest that I now have ever been which is 70kgs (+23) . Going into the diet back then and not really being fat, I had low self worth and felt like I was destroyed already. Now I realize that the problems I had then is no where as bad as I have it now.
    Now I am truly at my worst. With weight gain the Hidradenitis suppurativa gets worse where I have flareups on new areas which was previously clean and unmarked. Doctors have always said that for HS ones needs to never get fat because it would exacerbate the problem. I have also developed new stretch marks on places I didn't have them (my lower arms, calves, thighs, stomach and back have thick red stretch marks) and I have trouble breathing and feel more lost and depressed than ever. When one of my boils caused by the HS breaks, because I'm so fat its hard to see and bandage myself. None of my clothes fit and my chest and whole body has changed so drastically and I feel so hideous. I am so big and scarred all over that I feel such shame that Ive rarely left my house in 9 months. I have changed so much that the people closest to me don't recognize me.

Last month I wasted yet another vial only to eat junk and now make myself weigh between 69 and 70kgs. I'm determined to not start and stop and eat junk. I need to do this for my health more than anything else. I want to breathe properly again and have my HS get better. I want to fit into my clothes and have the confidence to leave the house.

I mixed a fresh vial on the 18th and I'm having some problems.
    Heres what it looks like so far:
    18 - P1.D1 = 69 kgs (start weight)
    19 - P1.D2 = 69.6 kgs (+0.6)
    20 - P2.D1 = 70 kgs (+0.4)
    21 - P2.D2 = 69.9 (-0.1)
    22 - P2.D3 = 69.3 (-0.6)
    23 - P2.D4 = 69.3
    24 - P2.D5 = 69.2 (-0.1)
    25 - P2.D6 = 68.7 (-0.5)
    26 - P2.D7 = 69.1 (+0.4) - Didn't inject
    27 - P2.D8 = 69.0 (-01) - Didn't inject

You see where its all gone wrong? Im on my 8th day and yet my weight is the same as my start date. In the first round when I did this properly the weight was dropping off. I hit a plateau which passed and I lost weight.
    This time, nothing. Its starting out so badly and it hurts because I hadn't cheated at all... until today. I've been trying to be good and was so determined only to now feel so disheartened. Today is the 27th and I ate 10 pork dumplings and thats all I've eaten today and an apple.
    I felt so shitty that I had to gain what id just lost (the 0.4) when I had finally been so good.

I badly want to do this right and drop the weight and feel healthy again. I want to do THIS diet and I wonder if I've it ruined for myself that it doesn't work. Can anyone please help me?
    Should I stop and let this vial go to waste (it won't exactly go to waste this time because my sister is on the diet and is doing very well, we eat the same thins and follow the protocol)
    and do a master cleanse for 14 or 21 days (using molasses instead of maple syrup) to detox and clean my system perhaps, and then begin the HCG diet properly (the long 60 day round skipping once a week)?
    If so how do I go about this? Do I do the cleanse and then do the 3 day period of coming out of the cleanse, where I drink orange juice on day 1, broths on day 2, and veggies on day 3
    and then begin HCG where I load for 1 or 2 days?

I know I've been terrible to myself for over a year and only have myself to blame for how I ruined things, but now I WILL do this right. Ive started doing light exercises too, because I've felt like since I started putting on the weight and staying home, all my joints are stiff and Ive become weak. I regret ever starting the HCG diet when I was 47 kgs while being mentally weak only to now become so fat and more miserable.

Please, if anyone can guide and help me, Ill be so grateful =)
    Thank you in advance =D

I started and stopped the diet from then (September of 2016) up until this year and in total must have wasted over 11 vials of HCG from which I would inject half or less or sometimes more
    I'm sorry you are struggling. Your despair is coming through loud and clear. We'll need some more information in order to properly help you.

What dose are you currently taking?

When was your last try? How much time was there between your trys?

The protocol does not allow you to do a round longer than 40 dose days, so a 60 day round is not recommended.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
    Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

I have no idea how long the gaps were in the past. But this time I started early last month only to inject while continuing to eat rice. Really its not as if I eat a lot, I eat rice and vegetable and meat in normal amounts and I do eat sweets and junk but rarely.
      I stopped within 10 days, I think. I just started again now on the 19th and its going horribly even though I've stuck to protocol this time until yesterday with my dumplings. I haven't injected though on the 26th and yesterday the 27th. Its 2:37AM now and I'm not sure if in the morning I should inject again either, which is why Im here asking for advice - if I should resume even though I'm not losing or if I ought to do a cleanse before starting again.

I inject 30units using the insulin syringes which I think is about 150iu

Thank you so much for replying =)
      Last edited by NadrealistaDT; April 27th, 2018, 12:56 PM. Reason: errors and typos

Comment

By eating anything off protocol (the rice is a problem, even if it is in small amounts as the protocol only allows 40 calories per day of starch) you can negate the effects of the HCG. If the HCG is not properly supported by only the allowed protocol foods, any weight you do lose is almost guaranteed to come back.

So you have tried a couple of times in the last month or so. Because of that, I suspect your body is desensitized to the HCG with such frequent use. 150iu is a reasonable dose, and you don't mention being hungry. So the dose is not likely responsible for the zero loss. Even with a wrong dose, people can lose some weight the first week.

You can try this however: skip your dose tomorrow and pay attention to your hunger after 4pm and into the evening. If you feel awesome, and there is no hunger present, you can try reducing your dose to 125iu. It is possible that your dose is too high for you, and if so, you will start losing after a day or so. If that works, then it isn't immunity---its just a wrong dose.

I don't think you should cleanse and start again now. If this is an immunity problem, you have to wait at least 6 months, but a year is better, before trying again. That will give your body time to recover, and become able to utilize the HCG again. And maybe you will be in a better mental place where you can commit to the program without eating off program. This period of waiting can work for many, but for some, once immunity sets in, it can be permanent.

So if this does turn out to be an immunity problem, and you want the opportunity to lose with HCG in the future, the best thing would be to stop now. Don't eat any fats or starches for 72 hours after your last injection, or you can gain weight quickly.

While you are waiting, there are a couple of programs that keep you eating well (important so that you do not slow your metabolism down) and you can very well lose weight while doing them. Check the maintenance strategies link in my signature for an overview of some of them.
        At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

I haven't injected the last two days and don't really have problems with hunger.
          Tomorrow I shall not inject again and see how it goes. Do I still follow the P2 protocol? 2 servings of protein, and veggies?
          This time whilst I have been good (except for yesterday), I didn't eat the toast or sticks(we don't have such things where I live) and have only been having one fruit - an apple.

I think I am mentally strong to do this now. I need to. I have a Job open for me later in October and my first cousin is getting married. Id really like to take this job and go for the wedding feeling more like myself and not being ashamed.

Do you think there is any other way? If I I have actually hit immunity and that is why I'm not losing, do you think there is something else I can do so I can get back on this diet? I suggested the cleanse because I read that it supposedly restarts the system and clean you out. You think I should give that a try anyway or maybe something else?

Also, I have been constipated for 2 days and my only option is to take a laxative (dulcolax) which gives me horrible cramps and I know that in the long run that will be bad for me. Do you think thats an issue?

Comment

If I I have actually hit immunity and that is why I'm not losing, do you think there is something else I can do so I can get back on this diet?
            No. If you have hit immunity, the only course is to wait a year before you try again.

If you intend to keep going anyway, you should not skip tomorrow, since you have already skipped 2 days. If you skip tomorrow, all the HCG will be out of your system and take extra time to build up again. However, if you do decide to stop now, you've only got one day to go to complete the 72 hours following the last injection. During that time, you still follow the 500 calorie diet. Then you can follow P3 guidelines for 3 weeks. That may keep you from gaining an excessive amount, although you will probably gain some.

A cleanse will "clean you out" but it doesn't do anything to restart your metabolism. What HCG does is allow your hypothalamus to rest so that you have an opportunity to achieve a metabolism reset. The hypothalamus must get a sufficient rest, or you don't get the reset. When you cheat, you are interfering with that process, and making it more likely that you will not stabilize at the end, even if you do have a good loss. It is super important not to cheat. That's what you have to be mentally ready for.

To test your dose, you will need to be on the same dose for 4 days before a skip day can give you accurate information. So you will have to invest another week on the diet to see if it is worthwhile for you to continue.

Let us know what you decide.

Comment

Shall I try try what you said in the previous post where I skip the injection today (Saturday 28th) and follow the protocol to see if id be hungry after 4pm first?
              And begin the injections on Sunday the 29th for another week and start with 125iu for four days? After which I increase the dosage or stick to the same dosage?

How do I know that I should stop the diet after the one week? if there are no losses?

Shall I take Senna tea to help bowel movements since I haven't gone to the loo in a few days?

If I have to reset my metabolism, can you recommend something that I can do within one month so I can get back to hcg diet immediately? I don't know that I can wait a year. I Need to lose the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Nad
                Shall I try try what you said in the previous post where I skip the injection today (Saturday 28th)
                No, because of this:
                Originally posted by Nad
                I haven't injected the last two days
                You have already skipped two days. Skipping another won't give you any data on your dose.

Originally posted by Leez
                To test your dose, you will need to be on the same dose for 4 days before a skip day can give you accurate information.
                If you want to continue, the above is what you have to do.

You can lower your dose now to 125iu and see how you do for the next 4 days. If you are still not losing, then you can try a skip day.

How do I know that I should stop the diet after the one week? if there are no losses?
                After the skip day, we should know. No losses would be a sign, yes.

Shall I take Senna tea to help bowel movements since I haven't gone to the loo in a few days?
                If possible use magnesium and large doses of vitamin C. They are not as harsh on your guts as senna laxative. An enema or glycerin suppository will give you immediate relief. I would try those before using the senna if at all possible. Do not take any fiber supplements, as that can make your problem worse. But if senna tea is all you have, then go for it (so to speak). Be aware that senna can cause painful cramping. That Smooth Move tea is anything but smooth for me.

If I have to reset my metabolism, can you recommend something that I can do within one month so I can get back to hcg diet immediately? I don't know that I can wait a year. I Need to lose the weight.
                Its too soon to answer this question. Lets see how you do on the 125iu dose for the next 4 days. If you start losing, there is no need to stop your round.

Comment

Ok will do that. Yesterday I forgot and just injected the 150iu - 30 units. I lost 0.1kgs
                  Today I'd like to try the 125iu for the next four days. If I have a 1ml insulin syringe with the numbers in 10's going from 10 to 100, how many units would equal to 125iu? 25 units?
                  Note : I've always mixed the 5000iu vial with 10ml bacteriostatic water.

Also, I have the 1000mg calcium, 400mg magnesium & 25mg zinc all in one supplement. Will that do? Shall I take 2 a day?

Thank you so much for this. Hopefully I can lose and keep going.

Comment

For a 125iu dose at your mixing ratio, you would inject 25, yes.

Even a little loss is hopeful. Let's see if it continues over the next few days.

Here's the formula to check your math: https://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforum...lations-21439/

You can try the mixed supplement. You'll probably need 2 to get enough magnesium to work. Take them both right before bed with a big glass of water so they can work overnight. If you have some vitamin C, take a few thousand mg of that too.

Comment

Hello Leez =)

Guess what? Im losing weight!!
                      Thank you so much for the advice! Im so grateful.

Heres the weigh in from the last 4 days using 125iu HCG
                      29th Sunday = 68.9 (-0.1)
                      30th Monday = 68.2 (0.7)
                      1st Tuesday = 68.0 (-0.2)
                      2nd Wednesday = 67.8 (-0.2)

Shall I continue with the diet? Shall I count those four days as a new beginning, and mark it as having injected 4 times, and continuing until I hit 42 injections? Shall I skip once a week?
                      I think magnesium has been helping too, you're amazing.

If I continue with the diet, will the p3 be for 3 weeks after? Could I cycle back to another round of P2 after that?
                      If you have any other advice on how I can lose as much as possible during this round, and what to do in general Id be very grateful..

Thank you again, Leez! =D

Comment

Yes, it looks like you can continue with the diet.

You have to count all the injections you've taken so far to total your maximum 40 dose days.

Do skip once a week for the remainder of your round. That and any test days help to extend your round. You still continue to lose on the skip days.

P3 is always 21 days, plus additional time. Between round 1 and round 2, it is a total of 6 weeks. More time is added as rounds progress.

I do not advocate cycling. Your body needs time to adjust to the new set point, and your skin needs time to catch up between HCG P2s. If you circumvent that process, you could end up needing skin removal surgery. I've lost over 100 pounds and I do not need skin surgery. It is worth the extra time. I strongly encourage you to follow the protocol instructions. Cycling brings the risk of immunity, plus I've observed that many that do cycling don't ever seem to get to goal, and if they do, they have trouble staying there.

You can't really accelerate your losses in P2 once you are on your ideal dose. Your body is going to do what it's going to do. Just stick to the protocol and don't vary from it to maximize your losses. Some think that lipotropics help them lose faster. I used them during a round, and compared to the round I did after that, I didn't see that they helped me much, if at all. Grammy had the same experience. It could be age related, since we are in the same generation.

Our bodies are very individual, but our site owner, Jen, has tailored the protocol to her own body, and was able to lose 18 pounds in 2 weeks. She uses several off-protocol tactics, but they work for her. Realize that she is in her child-bearing years, and time of life has a lot to do with how we respond to this hormone protocol. You can read her story. https://hcgdietinfo.com/Jens-Hcg-Diet-Plan

She's a lot braver than me. Once I found that the original protocol worked at all for me, I didn't want to mess with success.

Are you experiencing any hunger? If so we could try another dose tweak. But the fact that you are losing something daily, even small amounts, says that you are on the right track.

Comment

Hello!
                          Im so grateful for your replies. May I add you as a friend?

I wasn't sure what cycling was but I read up a bit on it. Its P3 for only a few days before delving back to P2. I didn't mean I'd do that. I assumed cycling meant taking a 3 week break of doing P3 before going back to P2.

What do you suggest I do then after this round?
                          - Should I do a 3 week duration of P3 and a few weeks of P4 before going back to P1 & P2 of the HCG diet?
                          or
                          - Should I do a 3 or 6 weeks of P3 before going back to P4?

Today is my skip day and the 125iu is perfect in that I don't have issues with hunger after I eat my meals. I mostly have my chicken in soups or broths. What I've most been having is this an oil and sugar free version of this homemade soup called soto which satisfies me. The oil comes naturally from when the chicken is boiled. The soup basically contains chicken broth from the boiled chicken thats been left overnight. Red onion, garlic, ginger, turmeric, galangal, candlenut, leeks, bay leaf, lemongrass, coriander, pepper, salt which is cooked in some of the chicken broth and left to thicken before adding it into the pot of the chicken soup broth, I shred the chicken and add a green veggie and enoki thread mushrooms. Then I add homemade chillis along with a bit of lemon juice.
                          Id like to ask if for the future, it'd be ok to add some bean sprouts and Yuba which basically is bean curd skin which is either wet or dried out under the sun?

Im not sure what lipotropins are but ill look into it. Is it something to mix with the HCG solution? I looked online and found it where its available in a solution or in tablet forms.

If I may ask, what is the normal amount that people tend to lose daily? I mostly have been losing 0.2 kgs. Yesterday though I was so busy with some illustrations that I forgot to eat and only had a protein shake and half an apple, today I lost 0.7kgs. Day before that even though I stuck to protocol and had a basic chicken soup for lunch and soto for dinner, I gained 0.2 kgs which I found very strange.

I rarely eat fruit. Sometimes when I feel I need the sweetness I have an apple. But mostly I just have my two meals with veggies.

Also, what do you think of Jen's Green drink super smoothie? Would that work as a meal replacer? To just have that on days when I don't feel like cooking? I have the dymatize protein shakes but with water it really is just not filling at all.

Comment

What do you suggest I do then after this round?
                            - Should I do a 3 week duration of P3 and a few weeks of P4 before going back to P1 & P2 of the HCG diet?
                            Basically that: 3 weeks of P3 and 3 more weeks of P4. You can continue P3 for the whole 6 weeks if you like, but there has to be a minimum of 6 weeks in between round 1&2 or you are practicing cycling.

Entering the next round after only 3 weeks of P3 is still considered cycling.

Lipotropics are selected amino acids thought to aid in fat burning. Genereally, they are taken as a separate injection from the HCG, or orally in capsule form.

Anything not on the protocol menu list should be considered an experiment. Mushrooms and chili peppers are not on protocol, nor are bean sprouts or bean curd.

I can't comment on Jens green drink. I follow the original protocol in my rounds. Perhaps she will see this and have some help for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X