Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothyroid and adrenal fatigue help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothyroid and adrenal fatigue help

Hi there,

I am awaiting my drops to be sent but before I start I just wanted to know if anyone else has done this diet with thyroid and adrenals problems. I am taking 120gms of Armour daily and 1 x 20 of Hysone. Does this affect the weight loss? I read somewhere that cortisone can be a problem? Hysone is cortisol.

cheers
    Corinne

same here, and I found the weight loss really helps with everything. what helped me more than anything though was LDN -- that made me 95% better on all fronts.

Comment

Hi DeeGee, excuse my ignorane what is LDN?
      Yeah I reckon the weight loss will help big time. I just have to get there (darn thyroid) even when Im hyper I put on weight blagh. Anyway hopefully this will do it.

cheers

Comment

dr. s. says to avoid cortisol while on p2. can you take something natural to support your adrenals while on P2? i have chronic fatigue syndrome- thyroid problems and adrenal fatigue as well, but i always avoided taking cortisol while in P2.
        Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/

Where to Buy Real Hcg Injections, Drops and Tablets: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

That's exactly what I was on my first round and I lost just as well as the other rounds when I wasn't on the cortisol.
          My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
          Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

LDN is Low-dose Naltrexone. Google "LDN" - you'll find reams of info about it, or I can send you the packet that you can not get for free online anymore. PM me your email address

Comment

I have lost well on hcg. I have Hashimoto's and no thyroid. Had it removed 2 years ago. This diet has made all the difference to my health. Doc told me I was cutting my life short because of the weight. I weighed in at 242 and am only 5'3" tall, age 53. I felt awful. Today? Happy to report I am down to 212.9 and am on day 9 of VLCD Round 2. I did have to have my Synthyroid adjusted from 150 mcg to 137 mcg. He did a blood test and found my Vit. D was way too low. My white blood cells were too low for his comfort, especially with flu season approaching. It's complicated, but he didn't want me to do hcg. Worried about me getting a "fatty liver". Suggested I just eat fewer calories and exercise more. I could hardly move for all the pain my feet were in at 242. So Hcg it was and now? I feel amazing! Can't wait to see him again in February. Just wish it would come off a bit faster. But at least its coming off and being consistent. Good Luck!

Comment

WOW! thanks for the replies.

mgsongdance - thanks for that, I guess I dont do what doctors say anymore lol.

grammy - woohoo inspirational, you have done so well. I will try round 1 with the cortisol because that at the moment is the only thing that makes me feel better.

Deegee - Thanks for that, i will check it out on the net? I havnt heard of this before.

Maxine - Hashimotos, I was diagnosed a year ago (from pathology result), but the doctor I see now reckons my antibodies are too low to be hashimotos, so shrug who knows. I just know that my thyroid is iffy, my adrenals are iffy, and I cant lose weight. Tried that I have, I am into excercise, I have tried low carb, low calories bla bla you know the drill. soooo cant wait to start hcg. Interesting your Vit D is low. I hear this a lot with thyroid probs. Glad your feeling better, I reckong half the problem is having the weight on. Catch 22 really isnt it.

Thanks again.

Corinne

Comment

It's not uncommon to have to take a bit of cortisol for a short time. Read about it at www.stopthethyroidmadness.com. There's a set limit to how long you should take it though. And hopefully next round you won't be on it.
                  My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
                  Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

I did both my rounds using cortisol and lost to goal. So I would keep taking what makes you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by grammy1952 View Post
                      It's not uncommon to have to take a bit of cortisol for a short time. Read about it at www.stopthethyroidmadness.com. There's a set limit to how long you should take it though. And hopefully next round you won't be on it.
                      Hey Colleen, yes thank you, I have checked out the wonderful website you suggested. Thank goodness I did, and if anyone out there sees this go and check it out, saved my life I wonder about taking cortisol for so long, its been about 6 months now. My Doc (like I dont trust any) told me I would be on it for a long time arrgh. Oh well, maybe once the weight is off I can get off that too

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl View Post
                        I did both my rounds using cortisol and lost to goal. So I would keep taking what makes you feel better.
                        Thanks cowgirl I will probably continue for now as it is the only thing that keeps me going. Hopefull in the new year my stress levels will be less (new lifestyle). cheers
                        C

Comment

Hi ladies

I have some invaluable information from here and would like to thank you.

I believe I became Hyperthyroid recently (never been to the loo so much in my life) which is the total opposite for me usually *shake head*. Sorry tmi lol.

I felt terrible, just like I did when I was first diangosed Hypo. So I did what so many people do who get fed up with the medical symptom. Self diagnosed arrgh. Anyway I stopped ALL medication. yup, naughty me. And guess what?? I feel fantastic. HUH? I just dont get it. Maybe I will crash again later but I am hoping that my adrenals have kicked back in and my thyroid is working again. Time will tell. But it is good timing because I can start my HCG medication free. I feel like Im experimenting but seems to be the only way.

cheers

Merry Xmas every one

Corinne

Comment

Cooks- I hope all of our stress levels are lower in the new year!!! Another thing -- as you get towards goal....you may find that an adjustment of your thyroid and cortisol is necessary depending on how much weight you've lost. (your body may metabolize differently) But the cortisol keeps me going because my adrenals are burnt.

Comment

I have had adrenal fatigue for god-knows-how-long. Perhaps since my last year of graduate school, in 2008/2009?

Since then, and until I went on my first round of HCG in February 2011, I gained 56 pounds. After two rounds, I've lost only 20 pounds—even while sticking to the protocol 100%. I still have 30 pounds to lose. I can no longer afford the injections from my doctor's office, so I'm trying the drops from HCG123. I'm on day four and have gained two pounds! I was instructed by the company not to gorge on the first two days but to eat normally. For me, that means eating very healthy, whole foods, nothing processed, all organic, no starches. Perhaps I did not get enough fat?

I'm so depressed and embarrassed about my weight/body. My stomach LITERALLY looks six months pregnant. My arms are fat. My face is puffy. I do have hypothyroid, but it's well under control, thanks to Nature-throid. My blood tests confirm that I'm back to normal with regard to my TSH and T3 and T4 levels. I used to be so thin. My self-esteem has plummeted and I refuse to date because of my body.

Why doesn't my body respond to the HCG diet like others'? Aren't we supposed to lose at least a pound per day? For me, I lose about one pound every few days. Am I cursed to be overweight until I heal from adrenal fatigue? I'm on so many supplements (bovine adrenals, etc) to heal. I only work on average 24 hours per week. I don't know what else to do to heal my adrenals. How can I get this weight off? I want to feel beautiful again! I hate how fat my face is :-(

In one month, a man I feel very strongly for is going to visit me. I REALLY want my body to be back to normal by then. How can I make that happen?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X