Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to start HCG but taking depression meds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to start HCG but taking depression meds

Hi,

My sister has been struggling with obesity and has been taking Xanax and another anxiolytic. She wants to try the HCG diet but is hesitant about it, afraid it might cause more damage than good. I'm reaching out in her behalf. I really want her to be happy. Please help me help her.

Many people experience mood elevation and calm while on HCG. It might actually help her anxiety.

There is no contra-indication of using HCG along with anti-depressants.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
    Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

I don't think that anti depressants has a negative impact to the HCG diet program but it is important that you still monitor it.

Comment

I'm on anti depressants (duloxetine/cymbalta and latuda) and I did notice more depressive tendency, the biggest was wanting to sleep a LOT. But as long as you monitor and are aware it should be fine.

If you are uber concerned, talk to the psychiatrist first.
        Round 1 - Wk1 - 4.4#, Wk2 - 5.4#, Wk3 - 3.4#, Wk4 - 2.4#, Wk5 - .6#, Wk6 - 1#, Total Weight Loss - 17.2# LIW - 219.2 pounds

Comment

Anti-depressants can give relief to your sister for a short time period. Anxiety is almost the same as stress. The difference is that anxiety is what your body feels, and stress is what your mind experiences. Chronic stress or anxiety is not sickness or a disorder, but it can and does cause many sicknesses if not taken under control. Treatment for it is - Behavioral therapy, particularly the exposure therapy, Relaxation therapy, Cognitive behavioral therapy, Psychotherapy, Drugs, or consulting a psychic for your help.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X