Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loaders starting Feb. 18/19??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loaders starting Feb. 18/19??

Anyone out there loading this weekend? Lets gather here and support each other!!
    "Always concentrate on how far you have come, rather than how far you have left to go."

Week 1:
    Week 2:

hopefully i am! i ordered late wednesday night but did 2 day shipping so depending on when i get them!

135 start weight.
    136.4 load wight.

2/25 saturday, 135 load
    2/26 sunday, 135.8 load
    2/27 monday, 136.4
    2/28 tuesday, 132.6 (-3.8)
    2/29 wednesday, 131.4 (-1.2)
    3/1 thursday, 130.0 (-1.4)
    3/2 friday, 130.0 (-0.0)
    3/3 saturday, 130.8 (+0.8)
    3/4 sunday, 131.8 (+1.0)
    3/5 monday, 134.4 (+3.8)
    3/6 tuesday, 132.6 (-1.8)
    3/7 wednesday, 129.8 (-2.8)
    3/8 thursday, 128.6 (-1.2)

Comment

Originally posted by brttnyhrrll View Post
      hopefully i am! i ordered late wednesday night but did 2 day shipping so depending on when i get them!
      Awesome! How many rounds have you done? And which method do you do?
      "Always concentrate on how far you have come, rather than how far you have left to go."

Week 1:
      Week 2:

Comment

Hi,

I have started loading today on my 1st round and would gladly get involved and offer support to others as to be honest I feel unsure about a few things and advice and support from others would help a lot Thanks x

Comment

Welcome Stroodle! I started this diet a couple weeks ago and then quit. Just had some personal issues going on but am definitely ready to get back with it and follow through completely. I have done a lot of research and talked to a lot of people about this diet, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try and answer for you!

Week 1:
          Week 2:

Comment

Where do you guys get your HCG??

Comment

Originally posted by DBigelow View Post
              Where do you guys get your HCG??
              I got mine from whenhealthmatters...its a little more expensive but it got here quick. Ive also heard alldaychemists is a good one to order from.

Week 1:
              Week 2:

Comment

Hello Ladies...

I'm Sheila and on day 2 of loading....So far I have gained 2 lbs...loading is crazy, but I've got my fatty meals planned for today...I will take this time to try Five Guys burger and Fries and I will have some fried chicken. Peanut butter for breakfast with bacon....This is Just Crazy.

I'm doing the injections and its not bad...My Dr. wrote a script for the injections and I picked them up from a local compounding pharmacy.
                Week 1 began 02/17/2012

Load weight D1 290
                Load weight D2 292
                Week 1 -13
                VLCD 7 277.0
                VLCD 8 277
                VLCD 9 277
                VLCD 10 276.8
                VLCD 11 276.6
                VLCD 12 276.6

http://idontwant2bfatorskinny.blogspot.com/

Comment

<waving> Hi everyone! First injection this morning followed by a nice breakfast of 2 ginormous pancakes and bacon!

Started VLCD1 on 1/3/2014
                  Week 1: -10.6
                  Week 2:

Comment

Day 1 of loading I love how the sound of it (loading) is awesome but by lunch the first day it's not nearly as fun. I have used this diet before "years" ago before it was nearly as popular and it does
                    work. If you load correctly, follow the diet to a T ..... It will not let you down. I NEED to use it now. Here we go.... I look forward to sharing this journey with ya!!

Comment

May join you guys, I'm actually on vlcd2. This is my 4th and hopefully final round!

Comment

Hey everyone! Well just did my first injection and now I'm waiting for my hubby to get his butt up so we can go get our loading foods lol He's doing the diet with me (so he says). I just can't see him sticking to it. He loves food too much! I hope he does though because that would make things MUCH easier.

Week 1:
                        Week 2:

Comment

Day 2 of Loading. I would love to have some buddies on my journey. This is my first round.
                          starting weight 225.4 loading weight 228.4
                          vlcd1 -3, vlcd2 -1.8, vlcd3 -2.4, vlcd4 -.8, vlcd5 -1.2, vlcd6, vlcd7, WEEK 1 -9.2
                          vlcd8, vlcd9 +.4, vlcd10 -.4, vlcd11 -1.2, vlcd12 -1.4, vlcd13 +1.4, vlcd14 -.6, week 2 -2.8
                          Vlcd15 -1.4, vlcd16-.2, vlcd17-.8, vlcd18 -1.0, vlcd19+.4, vlcd20

Comment

I loaded yesterday and today - so ready to be done with this part and get to the LOSING! Day 1 starts tomorrow

Week 1 -14.6 Week 2 -3.6
                            Week 3: Stopped HCG due to extreme hair loss

R1: Week 1: -17.2 Week 2: -4.2 Week 3: -4.6 Week 4: -4 Week 5: -3.2 Week 6: -3.2 Total lost R1P2 - 36.4

Comment

Morning Everyone...I finished my 2 days of loading and today is 1st day of [email protected] on your success! any tips you would love to share would be welcome!
                              Week 1 began 02/17/2012

Load weight D1 290
                              Load weight D2 292
                              Week 1 -13
                              VLCD 7 277.0
                              VLCD 8 277
                              VLCD 9 277
                              VLCD 10 276.8
                              VLCD 11 276.6
                              VLCD 12 276.6

http://idontwant2bfatorskinny.blogspot.com/

Comment