Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating P4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hating P4

I hate P4. Anytime I add anything new I have a weight gain. I am in the 2nd week of P4 and am still eating only P3 foods. I am about ready to say F***k this , I will eat what I want !

I know how you're feeling. Please don't do that, though! You've worked so hard to get where you are. I want to say f it all sometimes, too, believe me. I'm in my second week of p4 also and only eating basically p3 foods with bananas. I'm pretty much too scared to add lots of things in because I had such a rough p3 compared to my first round. I don't want to mess it up! What new things are you adding in?
    Mommy to 7, ages 2 years through 14 years and step-mommy to two more

Round 1:
    10/2/10 186 lbs.
    LDW 162.3
    12/21/10 156.6

Round 2:
    1/1/11 155.2 (preload weight)
    1/3/11 161.2 (load weight)
    2/19/11 136.0 (LDW)

Round 3: p2d1: 165
    12/11/12 LDW: 136

Round 4: p2d1 1/25/13
    P3D1 126.4

Round 5: finished at 142

Comment

I am not liking p4 either day 39 here and so far most things I have added make me gain . Even though I am careful twice now I have ingested wheat(once in salad dressing and once my DH made cocoa crack with grape nuts) and another time my cashews were spiked with peanuts. I am pretty sure I am celiac or have a really bad intolerance to wheat and can not have peanuts. Also know I can not do corn..can't eat many carrots. I have had luck with very few p4 foods and it is taking so long to try new ones because it takes me 4-5 days to get back down to a range where I am comfortable to try something new again.

TOTAL R1P2 = -16.2 37 days
      TOTAL R2P2 = -11.6 26 days

Comment

I had a great P3 . No gains from any food I added. P4 I tried to add almond butter...it was a no go. Then I tried to add Mozarella cheese. Same thing. Gain. Although I can eat yellow cheese. I tried a banana and did okay but then tried to add plain oatmeal and had a gain. I can't live on P3 foods for the rest of my life. I don't have a gluten intolerance . I was tested for Celiac a couple of years ago and tested clear. I am too afraid to even try Eziekel bread. I don't want to eat eggs everyday . God forbid I try some corn or popcorn.

Comment

I guess I am fine with the substitutes and am not really worried about not having 'normal' food. If I want some corn on the cob this summer (it is Iowa, after all...) I will have it. If I gain, I will steak day it. And repeat. I want to buy some Ezekiel bread, too, but the oopsie rolls aren't that bad. I thought they were good for hamburger buns.

Round 1:
          10/2/10 186 lbs.
          LDW 162.3
          12/21/10 156.6

Round 2:
          2/19/11 136.0 (LDW)

P3D1 126.4

Comment

I ate popcorn three times a week my last round, thank goodness I didn't have any issue with that!
            Sleeveless in Seattle
            If food is not what you need, what is it you really want?

Comment

When you add carbs, you may go up from water weight. A pound or two is fine though. Four pounds indicates a problem. And those celiac tests don't tell a thing if it was a blood test. Just the fact that you had one indicates you were suspicious you had a problem so you likely DO. There is a more accurate stool test you can get at www.enterolab.com.
              My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
              Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Grammy do you do a steak day every time you have any kind of wheat? I am really trying to avoid it as much as possible but the other day I bought the same dressing I thought I had before but it turns out this one had wheat in it...I checked the bottle .I am up 4.6 over ldw in 2 days after having it. I was only .6 over. Just wonder if their is anything else I can do other then a steak day...as you never know when you might get contaminated.

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

TOTAL R1P2 = -16.2 37 days
                TOTAL R2P2 = -11.6 26 days

Comment

Originally posted by grammy1952 View Post
                  When you add carbs, you may go up from water weight. A pound or two is fine though. Four pounds indicates a problem. And those celiac tests don't tell a thing if it was a blood test. Just the fact that you had one indicates you were suspicious you had a problem so you likely DO. There is a more accurate stool test you can get at www.enterolab.com.
                  I also had the stool test and it wasn't that I was having issues it was the fact that I have Lupus and the Dr just wanted to make sure that I didn't also have Celiac.

So what do I do when I add sugar or carbs if it's water weight. Do I drink more water that day?

Comment

I hated it too. I did much better on P3 foods only...no weight gain, I just felt sluggish and headachy on P4 foods.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

Now that you girls are in P3, I am curious as to how many calories you are eating.
                      R1 P3
                      Went from 224.4 to 193.6 loss of about 31 lbs
                      LDW: 193.6
                      CW: 196.3

Comment

Originally posted by MelusineBEAUTY View Post
                        Now that you girls are in P3, I am curious as to how many calories you are eating.
                        I am now in P4 but while in P3 I was eating around 1500 calories a day. I never counted calories and I used butter and oils and bacon and eggs ect. I stabilized very easily in P3.

Comment

Originally posted by MelusineBEAUTY View Post
                          I average 2,000 calories a day on p4 now. I typically ate more than 2,000 on p3. Sounds like a lot, but it adds up quickly!

Round 1:
                          10/2/10 186 lbs.
                          LDW 162.3
                          12/21/10 156.6

Round 2:
                          2/19/11 136.0 (LDW)

P3D1 126.4

Comment

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I'm so frustrated this round. P3 was my most unstable yet out of the 5 rounds I've done. Now, heading into my 2nd week of P4, the yoyo continues! I'm not counting calories. Thought we weren't supposed to? It seems like any small thing I try ends up making me gain.

I'm not 3.4 above LIW. I'll do protein day today, but geez! When can I just LIVE!

One more round for me, hopefully I will reset my metabolism better on my last round.

Comment

Huge difference

Adding digestive enzymes, probiotic and L Carnitine has made a huge difference for me in P4. I have been able to add in anything I want now and no weight gain. Actually down 4 lbs from LIW but eating lots more foods and all kinds.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X