Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paleo Bread -Coconut Grainless 1 Carb Starch Free HCG Diet Bread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paleo Bread -Coconut Grainless 1 Carb Starch Free HCG Diet Bread

Found this amazing bread called Paleo Bread (Coconut Version Only For HCG) at http://www.PaleoBread.com This Paleo coconut bread is starch
    free with 1 carb and almost no fat. I just got my delivery and it did not stall my weight loss while I am
    doing my HCG Shots.paleo-coconut.jpg

wow interesting! I'll have to look into this.. do you know of any stores that carry this or is it only available online?

Comment

Wow this looks amazing! Opps it has egg whites! Im allergic
      Last edited by Ganus; August 1st, 2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

DO NOT....I repeat....DO NOT eat this bread on p2!

"Others dream of success ... while others wake up and work hard at it." - Dave Ramsey

Comment

You're eating this on P2!? What? Never, never, never should you do that.

Try it in P3, if you want, but P2...absolutely not.

Comment

Why not?
            You are allowed 2 melba toasts a day. A melba toast is just a piece of sandwich bread toasted, sliced lengthwise, then toasted again. To me it totally makes sense that those who are sensitive to wheat or whatever could make melba with a bread like this instead.

Round 1(9/12) 23 pounds in 30 days! Round 2(1/13) 19.3 pounds in 23 days! Round 3(3/13) 20.5 pounds in 28 days!
            Back for Round Four: The Mulligan (Week 1 released 6 pounds! Week 2 released 5.2 pounds!)

Comment

A melba is NOT a slice of sandwich bread. What is allowed is a breadstick that has 10 calories. This is totally not allowed on P2.
              My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
              Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Working...
              X