Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused?

Hey, yall! Im sorry to be annoying on here, but Im confused about Phases 3 and 4. Im doing the 40 day kit and in my HCG Triumph Guide Book, it says the maintenance phase needs to last for 30 days and then I can start another round. However, I read something about needing to make the maintenance phase longer and then do like almost another maintenance phase or something?! And there was something about doing a faster metabolism diet for 28 days. Im just really confused! If anyone could clear this up for me, Id really appreciate that!

Also, Im wondering about the two different 40 day kits. One of them says you can lose around 25 pounds, while the other says you can lose up to 40 or 45 pounds. Has anyone done the 40-lb loss drops?? Is it dangerous or something?

Thanks in advance for yalls help!!

That's not the original protocol. read Pounds and Inches for the proper protocol. You need 6 weeks between rounds. The Fast Metabolism Diet is just another diet and has nothing to do with hcg. You are not allowed to lose more than 34 pounds in a round unless you are extremely obese and then you are allowed 40 but it's very hard to do that. I actually wouldn't even try. Your body needs a break between rounds so your skin can catch up and your liver can rest. You have to take what any of the sellers say with a grain of salt. Everyone is different. You might not lose 25 pounds in 40 days. Some lose 20. And buying a different kit and using it for 40 days is not going to be any different from the first kit that says 25 days no matter what they tell you.
    Last edited by Jenya; May 10th, 2018, 12:38 PM.
    My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Originally posted by hayley23 View Post
      Hey, y’all! I’m sorry to be annoying on here, but I’m confused about Phases 3 and 4. I’m doing the 40 day kit and in my HCG Triumph Guide Book, it says the maintenance phase needs to last for 30 days and then I can start another round. However, I read something about needing to make the maintenance phase longer and then do like almost another maintenance phase or something?! And there was something about doing a faster metabolism diet for 28 days. I’m just really confused! If anyone could clear this up for me, I’d really appreciate that!

Also, I’m wondering about the two different 40 day kits. One of them says you can lose around 25 pounds, while the other says you can lose up to 40 or 45 pounds. Has anyone done the 40-lb loss drops?? Is it dangerous or something?

Thanks in advance for y’all’s help!!
      Hi, so over time you will come to find that many places do the HCG diet a little different than the original protocol. The P3 according to that company is the 1 month of transitioning off of the HCG diet (P2) and P4 is the long term maintenance of keeping the weight off. I know with Dietdoc we do something similar but adjust calories per person since we all have different metabolic rates. We are all different so what works for you and keeps you dedicated to the diet plan, is the one you should follow.

The rate of weight loss depends on the amount of a caloric deficit. Also since the HCG diet almost works like a detox, you will lose a lot of weight due to cleaning your system and depleting your glycogen storage. When glycogen is low, you will hold less water. So when looking at weight loss it will be a combination of things: fat, water, detoxing.
      Professional Weight Loss Coach at Diet Doc and Official Coach for Hcg Diet Info Forums.

At Diet Doc, we support the original protocol, but also specialize in customizing the overall plan based on individual height, weight, activity level, and other factors. We have many clients that love the simplicity of the Dr. Simeon's plan, and are happy to support whichever approach helps you reach your weight loss goal.

Comment

Working...
      X